What's new

Vietnam Import/Export surges by nearly 40 percent

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
8D3F6EE0-7590-450C-AC4B-B5DA9183138C.jpeg

Rice production for export of Kien Giang company (Photo: VNA)

Hanoi (VNA)
– Vietnam’s import-export revenue amounted to 57.12 billion USD from the beginning of 2018 to mid-February, up 37.2 percent compared to the same period last year.

According the General Department of Vietnam Customs, a trade surplus of 1.67 billion USD was recorded in the period.

https://en.vietnamplus.vn/importexport-surges-nearly-40-percent/127100.vnp

Vietnam beri sinyal impor bus dari Indonesia http://tz.ucweb.com/3_2qiFf
Vietnam will import bus from indonesia :)
Good business for both indonesia and Vietnam, vietnam can pay it with cheap rice

Last edited:
from the beginning of 2018 to mid-February,
Again, that time window includes a long Tet holiday for 2017 but for 2018 it's all working days,thus the jump in number

I find that when it comes to using little tricks to fudge number the vietnamese are second only to the gangadeshis, who were constantly changing base year to calculate their GDP growth...:crazy:

Again, that time window includes a long Tet holiday for 2017 but for 2018 it's all working days,thus the jump in number

I find that when it comes to using little tricks to fudge number the vietnamese are second only to the gangadeshis, who were constantly changing base year to calculate their GDP growth...:crazy:
You can’t read. Maybe you need to go back to school. I wonder why Chinese immediately resort to likening VN with India. You want me to compare you with Madagaskar? There is Tet every year, happening around the same period end of Jan and Feb. Statistics is only useful if compared to the same period last year.

Too bad most of exports were made by foreign companies except rice and oil exports. These foreign investors would move out of Vietnam once they find the labor cost here is not cheap enough compared to its neighbors. So staying relatively poor is an essential demand for Vietnam's prosperousness. Sounds weird, right?

Vietnam is actually slave country of foreign investors. It has no independent industry of it own. The TPP would make the situation worse.

Last edited:
It depents on vietnamese govt specification and needs, indonesia produce diesel bus, electric bus and double decker bus.
http://beritasatu.com/sains/481089-...-bangsa-tampil-di-pameran-giicomvec-2018.html
In this link you can see sample of indonesian made electric bus
I think electric bus an interesting stuff. Why not opening a plant in VN? Indonesia can produce for VN domestic market. You can utilize VN expertise, skilled labor, large manufacturing, and last but not least potential export markets. We are close to signing a free trade with EU. There is huge potential for electric buses of european standard here.

FE9295D5-3A47-4806-B299-2A62C495E409.jpeg

You can’t read. Maybe you need to go back to school. I wonder why Chinese immediately resort to likening VN with India. You want me to compare you with Madagaskar? There is Tet every year, happening around the same period end of Jan and Feb. Statistics is only useful if compared to the same period last year.
Educate yourself, German!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tết

2017 date 28 January, Rooster
2018 date 16 February, Dog

Too bad most of exports were made by foreign companies except rice and oil exports. These foreign investors would move out of Vietnam once they find the labor cost here is not cheap enough compared to its neighbors. So staying relatively poor is an essential demand for Vietnam's prosperousness. Sounds weird, right?

Vietnam is actually slave country of foreign investors. It has no independent industry of it own. The TPP would make the situation worse.
nonsense. ok VN workers need to improve skills, but nevertherless VN companies export more than just rice and crude. Ah we no longer export crude oil, in case you haven´t noticed, because we need the crude for our refineries. for example for this new 200,000 barrel per day Nghi Son Refinery and Petrochemical complex.

anh%20cong%20truong%20thang%207.2016_1-20161130111246.jpg

Aussie, a TPP nation, start buying more shrimp from VN now, and shrimp is 100% made by VN.Selling shrimp to other 10 TPP is enough to make VN rich :cool:

Aussie, a TPP nation, start buying more shrimp from VN now, and shrimp is 100% made by VN.Selling shrimp to other 10 TPP is enough to make VN rich :cool:
lol selling shrimp to 10 TPP is enough to make VN rich:woot:.... Seriously, you should really do a IQ test. How about this, ask your half brother Viet, see if he agree with you?

lol selling shrimp to 10 TPP is enough to make VN rich:woot:.... Seriously, you should really do a IQ test. How about this, ask your half brother Viet, see if he agree with you?
Their standard is low. I think they should sell their women, they can reach to real rich country. :dance3:

He has a Orange Agent Brain, not supprised by any words from him.:D

Back
Top Bottom