What's new

Vietnam has vaccinated 99.6 percent of all adults

Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
9A4A82D2-D6FE-4384-B007-6CCF0A780953.jpeg

Booster shots for residents (Photo: VNA)

Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has become one of the six countries with highest COVID-19 vaccination coverage in the world, Standing Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh told a teleconference between the Government and localities on January 5.

He reported that 99.6 percent of the 18-year-old and over-18 population have received at least one shot of vaccine and 90.9 of them have been fully inoculated. The ratios among children from 12 to 17 are 85.6 percent and 57 percent. Work is underway to purchase vaccine for children from 5 to 11 years old.
Source: VNA

View attachment 806037
Booster shots for residents (Photo: VNA)

Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam has become one of the six countries with highest COVID-19 vaccination coverage in the world, Standing Deputy Prime Minister Pham Binh Minh told a teleconference between the Government and localities on January 5.

He reported that 99.6 percent of the 18-year-old and over-18 population have received at least one shot of vaccine and 90.9 of them have been fully inoculated. The ratios among children from 12 to 17 are 85.6 percent and 57 percent. Work is underway to purchase vaccine for children from 5 to 11 years old.
Source: VNA
what vaccine?

Vietnam is China-lite. Commie but efficient and pragmatic.

Though Viets hate Chinese, their government is a mini-me of the CCP. In fact, they model their economic reforms on what the CCP did in China.

So I expect no less from them on vaccination. They have a great future (unless the US turns against them for being commie.)

Vietnam is China-lite. Commie but efficient and pragmatic.

Though Viets hate Chinese, their government is a mini-me of the CCP. In fact, they model their economic reforms on what the CCP did in China.

So I expect no less from them on vaccination. They have a great future (unless the US turns against them for being commie.)

Viets don't hate China. ARVN boba neocons hate China.

About 1/3 AstraZeneca, 1/3 Pfizer/Moderna, 1/3 Sinopharm, the rest from Russia, Cuba, India. Vietnam vaccines are not approved yet.

Man, that is phenomenal! Congratulations to all Vietnamese members for achieving this. Mixing and distributing like this was no easy feat.

Useless. It will be back to zero percent in couple of months as the vaccine effectivity only lasts for couple of months.

In 2021, Vietnam's per capita GDP is US $3800, it is twice that of Indians.
Considering that the Vietnamese have experienced several wars, they have done very well.

Back
Top Bottom