What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

In Chinese novel, they usually build and express their self-respect for the nation and inspire it to the reader, viewer.OK, maybe the comparison is lame and not suitable to the Vietnamese status. But It is one thing we should learn from them. I know many Vietnamese people in oversea want to contribute to the developing of Vietnam. Yes, It is also a good example for him, me and you. Why did some of us keep the past? Take it away and look forward in the future.
There are still lots of exile Vietnamese that can't move on. Both old and young generations. Lots of hardcore republican vietnamese are settled down in America, Canada and Australia even here in Germany where you see people singing republican song and fly yellow flag. Something between tradition, surreale and satire. That comes in mind when seeing such on stage or in the public.

Although nobody should doubt their love for the homeland and patriotism.

IMG_3366.JPG

Apropos vietnamese people in Australia, accidentally coming across with this news including seeing the fight on internet:

Martin Nguyen became Australia’s first One Championship world champion 2017 in 145 pounds category. The fight happening in Kuala Lumpur on last Friday night is something a mix of Boxen and brutal Street fighting. Martin came close to a defeat when he receives hit after hit by his opponent Marat Gafurov. At the most critical moment Martin Nguyen lands a devastating right fist on Marat sending him down to the floor. The revenge is perfect. Martin lost the fight against Marat two years ago. Marat was seen as undefeatable as he never lost a fight.

Vietnam fighting spirit.

IMG_3378.JPG

IMG_3376.JPG

IMG_3377.JPG

@jhungary

A good example of Vietnam/Germany/Japan cooperation. For the first time ever at the german seaport "Cuxhafen", a Japanese transport vessel is loaded by heavy machineries and other industrial products made by German companies heading for Vietnam.

The Japanese "Imari" needs 40 days to reach Saigon.

Desirable if we can establish a permanent trade flow between Vietnam and Germany. The Japanese shipping company has 600 vessels to offer. The Germans can load Leopard tanks on the vessels, while Vietnam can dispatch smartphones to Germany in return.

IMG_3379.JPG

http://www.cn-online.de/stadt-land/news/premiere-fracht-fuer-vietnam.html

A good example of Vietnam/Germany/Japan cooperation. For the first time ever at the german seaport "Cuxhafen", a Japanese transport vessel is loaded by heavy machineries and other industrial products made by German companies heading for Vietnam.

Desirable if we can establish a permanent trade flow between Vietnam and Germany. The Japanese shipping company has 600 vessels to offer. The Germans can load Leopard tanks on the vessels, while Vietnam can dispatch smartphones to Germany in return.

View attachment 419671

German also can load our corrupted officers habouring in German, JP and send them all back to VN...other while we have to sent our spies to those fascist nations and 'kidnap' our bad guys :cool:

German also can load our corrupted officers habouring in German, JP and send them all back to VN...other while we have to sent our spies to those fascist nations and 'kidnap' our bad guys :cool:
Today both Germany and Japan are not fascist countries. Second, "kidnapping" is very bad idea that harms VN enormously. It is better to go the legal way.

Apropos vietnamese people in Australia, accidentally coming across with this news including seeing the fight on internet:

Martin Nguyen became Australia’s first One Championship world champion 2017 in 145 pounds category. The fight happening in Kuala Lumpur on last Friday night is something a mix of Boxen and brutal Street fighting. Martin came close to a defeat when he receives hit after hit by his opponent Marat Gafurov. At the most critical moment Martin Nguyen lands a devastating right fist on Marat sending him down to the floor. The revenge is perfect. Martin lost the fight against Marat two years ago. Marat was seen as undefeatable as he never lost a fight.

Vietnam fighting spirit.

View attachment 419645
View attachment 419636
View attachment 419644

@jhungary

lol lucky shot.

View attachment 419671

I highly doubt the Germans would need/use Vietnamese made smart phones.

Thailand and Vietnam: Stronger together

Bangkok Post
15 Aug 2017

The Ben Thanh Market, which is one of the most popular places for visitors to Ho Chi Minh City. A variety of goods are on sale, and many of the vendors can communicate in Thai, with most shops accepting the baht.

In Asean, Vietnam is Thailand's only strategic partner. Three points in particular underpin the countries' unique ties. First of all, the days of Thailand and Vietnam fighting are over. Gone are the three centuries of conflict, when the region was plagued by territorial conquests and tribal rivalries. There were also times the two countries cooperated to ward off external threats.

Finally, today bilateral relations are moving toward a new plateau, with stronger strategic and economic components. When Vietnamese Prime Minister Nyugen Xuan Phuoc arrives in Bangkok this weekend for a three day visit, Thailand is ready to embrace Vietnam as never before.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opinion/1306223/thailand-and-vietnam-stronger-together

View attachment 419397 View attachment 419398 View attachment 419399 View attachment 419400 View attachment 419401 View attachment 419402 View attachment 419403 View attachment 419404 View attachment 419405 View attachment 419406

When I was working as a waiter with a lot of Thai people, they like to compare themselves to Vietnamese and say how much better they are than Vietnam lol.

Today both Germany and Japan are not fascist countries. Second, "kidnapping" is very bad idea that harms VN enormously. It is better to go the legal way.
They still playing dirty tricks and support dirty-corrupted guys like fascist. They r defacing themselves when keep habourring those criminal

When I was working as a waiter with a lot of Thai people, they like to compare themselves to Vietnamese and say how much better they are than Vietnam lol.
Remind them the time we beat them up from 1979 to 1988
Vietnamese border raids in Thailand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_border_raids_in_Thailand

They do that with everybody, particularly with people from Burma and Cambodia. Thai people are very xenophobic, they try to hide it, but they are, they see themselves as the superior culture of southeast Asia. They are actually quite useless, the business class in Thailand are all Thai-Chinese and other than them, they don't excel at anything. They are nice and polite which is good for tourism and customer service (something that Vietnam could use) but that's about it.

Remind them the time we beat them up from 1979 to 1988
Vietnamese border raids in Thailand
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnamese_border_raids_in_Thailand

Even tiny Laos beat them up. When it comes to fighting, unless they have overwhelming superiority of forces, Thais will run in the direction opposite to the fighting.

Ok posting some recent events

Old but like Ak47 rifle still good and reliable: P35B antiship missile range 500km now new with improved missile guidance system

IMG_3382.JPG
IMG_3383.JPG
IMG_3384.JPG
IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3386.JPG
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_3389.JPG
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3391.JPG
IMG_3392.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG

Also old stuff: Mi17 attack helicopter with unguided s5 rockets

IMG_3395.JPG
IMG_3396.JPG
IMG_3397.JPG

That is new: Airbus C295M transport aircraft

IMG_3398.JPG
IMG_3399.JPG
IMG_3400.JPG
IMG_3401.JPG
IMG_3402.JPG

As well, making old to new. Xi Jinping promotes PLA General Li Zuocheng not only to the military commander of the Chengdu military region but also gives him the powerful role of vice-chairman of Central Military Commission (CMC). The body that commands Chinese armed forces.

As company commander, Li Zuocheng has proved his loyalty to the party in the brutal 1979 war against Vietnam. He is awarded by a hero title with first class merit, although the people of Vietnam will see him as war criminal and the PLA as criminal organization.

Anyway congrats.

We may see him again.

IMG_3403.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

As well, making old to new. Xi Jinping promotes PLA General Li Zuocheng not only to the military commander of the Chengdu military region but also gives him the powerful role of vice-chairman of Central Military Commission (CMC). The body that commands Chinese armed forces.

As company commander, Li Zuocheng has proved his loyalty to the party in the brutal 1979 war against Vietnam. He is awarded by a hero title with first class merit, although the people of Vietnam will see him as war criminal and the PLA as criminal organization.

Anyway congrats.

We may see him again.

View attachment 420023
View attachment 420024

So funny thing I find on Chinese wiki about this guy:
1979年2月17日,李作成所率领的41集团军的8连奉命参加对越战争,协同战友与越军进行了26个日夜的血战[1],李作成的共歼敌194名,歼灭越军2个公安屯的公安军,击退越军1营[3]。全连也因此立下集体一等功,被中央军委命名为“尖刀英雄连”,而李作成被授予“战斗英雄”称号[4]。在1982年的中共十二大上李作成当选主席团成员[4]。1983年李作成被调至广西军区边境担任边防团团长,在之后1984年的老山战役的炮战中,李作成所率领的部队守卫了其研究所所在的东兴镇[3]
It said this guy belongs to the 8th company, 41st group army. Ony 26 days, he and his company ( 15 to 20 man for one company) kill 194 Vietnamese soldiers and Repel a battalion. I also search the information about 41st group army and know they fought in Cao Bang where the Chinese soldiers outnumbered Vietnamese soldier 15 times or more than. So strange when one Chinese company fought with one Vietnam battalion and could defeat them. :D

So funny thing I find on Chinese wiki about this guy: It said this guy belongs to the 8th company, 41st group army. Ony 26 days, he and his company ( 15 to 20 man for one company) kill 194 Vietnamese soldiers and Repel a battalion. I also search the information about 41st group army and know they fought in Cao Bang where the Chinese soldiers outnumbered Vietnamese soldier 15 times or more than. So strange when one Chinese company fought with one Vietnam battalion and could defeat them. :D
Good info sis. Well if true, then no surprise he receives the hero title first class merit of the people's republic of China. The hero of China. The hero for all Chinese both young and old. Books will be written. He and his company defeated the best army in the world: Vietnam. Not bad. Should he one day decide to write a memoir after retirement I will be the first to buy his book.

When I was a young teen I loved reading Chinese novels with beautiful girls and powerful men fighting by sword and magic. Unfortunately when getting older (and no more illusion) I have to say: so fantasy, bragging has limits.

Keep posting sis!

:-)

Good info sis. Well if true, then no surprise he receives the hero title first class merit of the people's republic of China. The hero of China. The hero for all Chinese both young and old. Books will be written. He and his company defeated the best army in the world: Vietnam. Not bad. Should he one day decide to write a memoir after retirement I will be the first to buy his book.

When I was a young teen I loved reading Chinese novels with beautiful girls and powerful men fighting by sword and magic. Unfortunately when getting older (and no more illusion) I have to say: so fantasy, bragging has limits.

Keep posting sis!

:-)

What can I say? Made in china heros have very low standard with back stories that are more than questionable. Elsewhere in the world, heroes are those who defy the odds, while in china, heroes are those who prevail while the odds are stacked infinitely in their favor.

What can I say? Made in china heros have very low standard with back stories that are more than questionable. Elsewhere in the world, heroes are those who defy the odds, while in china, heroes are those who prevail while the odds are stacked infinitely in their favor.
Ja chinese heros are numerous in history, but you probably know too, actually no any problem at all for our people as long as they appear in novels nor they don't act as butcher in wars against Vietnam. Ah a news that made me nearly falling down from the chair.

On a recent event organized by Australian National University, when asked, Admiral Scott Swift, the commander of the US Pacific Fleet, responded he would launch nuclear strike on China without thinking a second by the order of Donald Trump. The US seriously thinks of First Strike.

Beautiful pictures of Scott Swift's visit to Vietnam some time ago. The firepower of 200 warships including submarines and 1,100 naval aircraft can devastate an entire continent.

IMG_3410.JPG

IMG_3411.JPG
IMG_3413.JPG

Back
Top Bottom