What's new

Vietnam Defence Forum

Two more Su-30 (series number 8814 and 8815 ) have joined VPAF , by the end of this year , we will see the birth of a third regiment with a total of 36 Su-30

4su27d.jpg

That looks like the Russian Antonov aircraft.

Training with MANPADS , Navy also have 1 seperate ones

Attachments

• troops with SA-24.jpg
    troops with SA-24.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 49
Source : Comcom..................So...........i guess the next batch of conscripted will be train on Gali

11863323_782223205233975_8087454852221216743_n.jpg

1 squad of VPA infantry has 1 M-79 , 1 RPG-7 , 1 RPD or RPK

Attachments

• m79.jpeg
    m79.jpeg
    113.1 KB · Views: 61
part of the Naval Infantry heavy weapon component , this will help eliminate bunker and strongpoint in a few shot

Attachments

• matador.jpg
    matador.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 59
Well things do got quiet around here

Anyway , this is another equipment of the heavy wepon unit , SPG-9 , 73mm warhead , very mobile yet strong enough to blow apart anything and can adequately damage MBT with proper round

Attachments

• aiming SPG-9.jpg
    aiming SPG-9.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 43
I'm on vacation right now. In Spain. Nice weather, fresh sea air. Can't post much with my smartphone. Many greetings to Carlosa.

Meh............who care about vacation ? All we need are ice cream and RPG game for summer break :3

I'm on vacation right now. In Spain. Nice weather, fresh sea air. Can't post much with my smartphone. Many greetings to Carlosa.

Many greetings amigo. Where in Spain are you? Enjoy bro.

are you tapping those girls? big booty b1tches? lol

such a beautiful place.

He's married. No more tapping for him. He can only dream about AEGIS destroyers now, ha ha. :partay:

well........that is a nice combination :v

Attachments

• Gali and M203.jpg
    Gali and M203.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 66
Many greetings amigo. Where in Spain are you? Enjoy bro.

He's married. No more tapping for him. He can only dream about AEGIS destroyers now, ha ha. :partay:
Mallorca. I have never eaten so much of paellas in my life. More than enough for a year.

interesting and never expected: I see a lot of our viet people here. And chinese. I will write a bit about it when I return. I can't say for Spain in general, but of what I see on the island, I am very optimistic on spanish economy. The crisis is over.

Bro, believe me. Aegis destroyers come. Just a matter of time. With or without the contribution of my little money. why? If one studies vietnamese naval history and how we went to wars against great sea powers since ancient time, the chinese, the champa, the siamese, the french and the americans. Against the chinese, we either ambushed them if we had fewer warships or headed on eye by eye if our warships were on par. By now, I think the best tactic against them is a combination of both. During the war against the Ming, we had over 1,000 warships. With a few shameful periods, we never back down.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom