What's new

Vietnam conducts air defense exercises against PLAAF threat

I was only talking about of fact in the hitory,a picuture is everybody's choice to go with the report,and you guys just denied the very fact that Japan surrendered to China,and now you yourself produced a photo of that ceremony,lol,what 's wrong with your Indian people's minds??really confusing,haha
It is in.
Fine man rofl for seeing you proving that Japan surrendered to China .

I was only talking about of fact in the hitory,a picuture is everybody's choice to go with the report,and you guys just denied the very fact that Japan surrendered to China,and now you yourself produced a photo of that ceremony,lol,what 's wrong with your Indian people's minds??really confusing,haha

Nope somethings wrong with you mate. If you go back couple of pages, the argument made was that, if it wasn't for the Americans, Republic of China wouldn't have been able to defeat the Japanese and that the Japanese surrendered to the Americans.

Now you took that argument literally and posted that incorrect painting to show that it was infact the Chinese who the Japanese surrendered to and not the Americans:hang2:

Blame it on the language barrier I guess. :undecided:

Nope somethings wrong with you mate. If you go back couple of pages, the argument made was that if it wasn't for the Americans, Republic of China wouldn't have been able to defeat the Japanese and that the Japanese surrendered to the Americans.

Now you took that argument literally and posted that incorrect painting to show that it was infact the Chinese who the Japanese surrendered to and not the Americans:hang2:

Blame it on the language barrier I guess. :undecided:

can you not lie please,I said Japan surrendered to China and you Indians denied this fact,go back and check agian.dont lie thru your teeth.

your Indian poster
tvsram1992
said China lost to Japan and I asked him to do some study on history ,later I posted some truth and facts to them and they denied that fact that Japan surrended to China.and now you guys provided the photo of that fact.it seems you guys really have sight and minds problems.

can you not lie please,I said Japan surrendered to China and you Indians denied this fact,go back and check agian.dont lie thru your teeth.

Firstly there is no "you Indians". Am not speaking on behalf of someone else.

Look at the following posts. As I said, the argument made was that it was America who defeated Imperial Japan and made them surrender, and signed "the" instrument of surrender. The one signed aboard USS Missouri, the one that mattered. After which the other instrument of surrenders(including the one with KMT) were signed.

So no one is lying "thru" teeth here.

virtually u were the loser , It was US to whom Japan surrendered, what did u do ?:sick:

I am of the knowledge that the Japanese surrendered after their Emperor asked all japanese troops in any corner of asia to surrender to the allied forces after the twin atomic attacks in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You can't dis-credit the Americans. They're the reason why Imperial Japan surrendered.

P.S: I am not saying ROC didn't played any part. But give the Americans their due. had it not been for the Americans...Japan would have been the masters of Asia.

LOL
the Japanese Instrument of Surrender was signed on board the USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay not on mainland china!!!!

this is the typical lies you chinese spread!

No, Imperial Japan did not surrendered to China but to the Allied Powers, headed by the US. Your own source said so...

The Emperor of Japan, the Japanese government and the Japanese Imperial General Headquarters, having recognized the complete military defeat of the Japanese military forces by the Allied forces and having surrendered unconditionally to the Supreme Commander for the Allied powers, having directed by his general order no.1 that the senior commanders and all ground, sea, air and auxiliary forces within China excluding Manchuria, Formosa and French Indo-China north of 16 degrees north latitude shall surrender to Generalissimo Chiang Kai-shek.
The Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers (SCAP) was Douglas MacArthur. The highlighted is significant.

Upon surrendering in a war, it is customary for individual units to seek out opposition forces and present themselves for administration. If the name of the appointed representative is known, then they are to speak that person's name, else they can just present themselves to the highest rank official, civilian or military, but usually it is the military official who will assume responsibility for the surrendered troops. It does not matter if the opposition is numerically inferior. They were ordered by their commanders to lay down their arms and to present themselves as non-combatants and to obey orders from the opposition.

So what happened was the highest Japanese official, which was the Emperor, ordered all Japanese military units INSIDE China, excluding those in Manchuria, Formosa and French Indo-China north of 16 degrees north latitude, to surrendered to Chiang Kai-shek, who was an agent for the SCAP. The Japanese units that were in Manchuria, Formosa and French Indo-China north of 16 degrees north latitude were to surrender to someone else appointed by SCAP.

You cannot make a credible argument that Imperial Japan surrendered to China when common sense said you cannot surrendered partially here and there. Either you surrender completely or do not surrender at all. There were reasons as to why Japanese units in Manchuria, Formosa and French Indo-China north of 16 degrees north latitude had to surrendered to other SCAP representatives but that is a different issue. The point here, and the one you are trying to mislead people, is that Imperial Japan surrendered to the Allied Powers, which included China, and that alliance was headed by Douglas MacArthur.

This make you a liar.

you are barefaced liar,Indian posters said China lost to Japan.you dont even have the courage to admit that is a lie.and I told them Japanese troops surrendered to China and those people just denied that fact and said that was crap and you jumped in to join them.how shameless you guys are.

you are barefaced liar,Indian posters said China lost to Japan.you dont even have the courage to admit that is a lie.and I told them Japanese troops surrendered to China and those people just denied that fact and said that was crap and you jumped in to join them.how shameless you guys are.

Ok then, no need to get emotional mate. You win, happy? :lol:

And avoid personal insults please.

Japan didnt surrender to China,ok,how come there is paper called "ACT OF SURRENDER" and how come your Indian poster provided a photo of the surender ceremony and in the photo the document handed by Japanese officer has clear Chinese charaters of"surrender"?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

you guys are just incredible....

Japan didnt surrender to China,ok,how come there is paper called "ACT OF SURRENDER" and how come your Indian poster provided a photo of the surender ceremony and in the photo the document handed by Japanese officer has clear Chinese charaters of"surrender"?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

you guys are just incredible....
And we 'inferior' Asians are supposed to be impressed by this 'high Chinese IQ' crap? :lol: In order to make the surrender official, as in contractually binding, the document must declare the general act for all to see. In principle, you can stop fighting without declaring you surrendered to anyone. In this case, Imperial Japan surrendered. That was it. The details specified the receiver of the surrender: SCAP. Further details of the contract specified which Japanese units will present themselves to whom as appointed by SCAP.

Only China angry and envy with us, why point your misdeeds towards VietNam?
Pls check yourself. Vietnam was forced to wake up from romantic dreams.

And we 'inferior' Asians are supposed to be impressed by this 'high Chinese IQ' crap? :lol: In order to make the surrender official, as in contractually binding, the document must declare the general act for all to see. In principle, you can stop fighting without declaring you surrendered to anyone. In this case, Imperial Japan surrendered. That was it. The details specified the receiver of the surrender: SCAP. Further details of the contract specified which Japanese units will present themselves to whom as appointed by SCAP.

a false flagger....

are you stupid or something?that is not a photo,that's a painting,who said that is a photo.you should check your eyes first.

Hey whats with the insult.... Have a gastric problem from too much Noodles wanna vent it out here....Every time I see you, you are abusing someone... It seems that you must have come from the shallow end of the gene pool. Stop maggot munching !! and post comments without abusing ...

a false flagger....

It might be to difficult for you to believe that someone who is not the majority ethnic group of a country can hold loyalty to where he lives/was born.

This is what is supported in western countrys no matter what colour you are you're still american you dont have to be white to be american.

Back
Top Bottom