Viet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
  • BY REUTERS
    ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED: MAR 30, 2020

r

FILE PHOTO - Protection masks and hats are put out for sale during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam March 28, 2020. Picture taken March 28, 2020.

HANOI — Vietnam has asked local mask producers to ramp up their production to make 5 million masks a day, the government said on Monday, as coronavirus cases in the country rise to 200.

“The Ministry of Health has asked mask producers to operate at full capacity,” the government said in a statement, adding that Vietnam is also seeking to produce ventilators. (Reporting by Khanh Vu, editing by Louise Heavens)

For mass production of high quality masks and respirators Vietnam should import machinery from Germany. Nobody can beat them.

For mass production of high quality masks and respirators Vietnam should import machinery from Germany. Nobody can beat them.
Sure...but its not easy to buy the machine now.

----
."Reicofil's Müller says he gets more than four dozen requests a day, mainly from China, to buy melt-blown fabric and production lines but has to turn nearly all of them away; making a single machine line takes at least five to six months.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/here...ction-of-facemasks-to-protect-against.658969/

----
."Reicofil's Müller says he gets more than four dozen requests a day, mainly from China, to buy melt-blown fabric and production lines but has to turn nearly all of them away; making a single machine line takes at least five to six months.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/here...ction-of-facemasks-to-protect-against.658969/
Yes they buy en masse machinery here. They try to buy factories too. Hence Germany will bail out the industry by one trillion euro package. They don’t want outsiders especially the chinese come and buy all the assets for cheap in time of crisis.

Vietnam is in a better position because not perceived as a threat. We can buy machinery.

Yes they buy en masse machinery here. They try to buy factories too. Hence Germany will bail out the industry by one trillion euro package. They don’t want outsiders especially the chinese come and buy all the assets for cheap in time of crisis.

Vietnam is in a better position because not perceived as a threat. We can buy machinery.
If u can get one machine for VN, u will become millionare or even billionare bro :laugh:

If u can get one machine for VN, u will become millionare or even billionare bro :laugh:
Hence imperativ Vietnam needs a closer tie with the West. They usually only share technology with allies.

----

Just a question, the Chinese couldn't buy German machinery so how did China quadruple mask n fabric production in 2 months? Just wondering.

Hence imperativ Vietnam needs a closer tie with the West. They usually only share technology with allies.
It's up to you, but you will still be a client state. There is a very low probability for you to reach Chinese levels.

VN always try the best. See EV-FTA and TPP ?

VN really need that machine now, we just ask help for life saving ventilator technology from VN scientists living in JP.

Seem like VN will focus on making high tech medical equipment in the future.

Just a question, the Chinese couldn't buy German machinery so how did China quadruple mask n fabric production in 2 months? Just wondering.
of course CN has some of this machines before nCov outbreak, thats why VN can import alot the materials making antivirus layer from CN.

But I think what he mean here is that only German can make that machine. CN only can buy, still can not make it

VN really need that machine now, we just ask help for life saving ventilator technology from VN scientists living in JP.

of course CN has some of this machines before nCov outbreak, thats why VN can import alot the materials making antivirus layer from CN.

But I think what he mean here is that only German can make that machine. CN only can buy, still can not make it
Can you tell me what machines are these and why it is so special that only Germans can make it? Have some machines? To quadruple the output meant new lines, so where are these machines coming from?

Vietnam making high tech equipment? Lolololol. A country which is uneducated and poor? Good luck... It took us 40 years and we have a billion human talent pool n resource, we begged, bought, stole, copied, reversed, absorbed, improved and innovated. Are you prepared?

Can you tell me what machines are these and why it is so special that only Germans can make it? Have some machines? To quadruple the output meant new lines, so where are these machines coming from?

Vietnam making high tech equipment? Lolololol. A country which is uneducated and poor? Good luck... It took us 40 years and we have a billion human talent pool n resource, we begged, bought, stole, copied, reversed, absorbed, improved and innovated. Are you prepared?
Of course you can make machinery and cars. But most of them are low quality. they go direct to trash bins when come out of assembly lines.

Take chinese weapons delivered to North Vietnam during the war, if not supported by USSR, the war was lost, the US still in Vietnam. Chinese weapons were terribly bad.

Made in China ventilators are cheap clones from German makers as Drägerwerk and Löwenstein. The chinese make motors, plastic parts. German government this month placed order for 15,000 ventilators with the two German companies to be delivered this year. I am lucky we here don’t rely on chinese imports.

?
the machine to make anti virus layer, it may called "A melt-blown production line ". CN can quadruple the output cos u dont export the material to make anti virus layer anymore.

If CN can make that machine, then VN would ask Xi to buy some already.. or u may have, but quality suck, can not stop the virus. Thats why many CN manufacturers keep trying to buy from German.

--------

1015072_81_95969_lVmrpTl_i.jpg

A melt-blown production line by U.S.-based manufacturer Catbridge.

Of course you can make machinery and cars. But most of them are low quality. they go direct to trash bins when come out of assembly lines.

Take chinese weapons delivered to North Vietnam during the war, if not supported by USSR, the war was lost, the US still in Vietnam. Chinese weapons were terribly bad.

Made in China ventilators are cheap clones from German makers as Drägerwerk and Löwenstein. The chinese make motors, plastic parts. German government this month placed order for 15,000 ventilators with the two German companies to be delivered this year. I am lucky we here don’t rely on chinese imports.
Sound more like a mental slave of the west than a grown Man.

I work in the controls system sector, let me tell you something, if you said 30 years or 25 years ago, this would be true. China is today the largest machinery on earth, alot of Western machine makers actually buy our oem machines and just stick their label. Remember the laser machine germany wanted to buy from China? That's just one example, we have special machines machining ball bearings for precision control exported to Japan and Europe. You have the right to believe whatever you want, I witnessed the transformation and I know where we are, we have a few very top notch manufacturers and alot of smaller lower quality ones catering to the mass market.

I don't think they are clones of Germans alone, we copy learn and improve from all. Cheap yes of course, how do you think we take over their market share. I would like you to study this company called Mindray, I have seen their ventilators in Sg and HK hospitals. It's exported to Europe and US. We don't just make motives and plastic parts my friends, most precision metal parts are made in China too, we sell them to Germany. And you know what is the hardest thing to make for the ventilatoe? It's actually the control module, the LCD screen to sense and control, guess where is it made in?

the machine to make anti virus layer, it may called "A melt-blown production line ". CN can quadruple the output cos u dont export the material to make anti virus layer anymore.

If CN can make that machine, then VN would ask Xi to buy some already.. or u may have, but quality suck, can not stop the virus. Thats why many CN manufacturers keep trying to buy from German.

--------

1015072_81_95969_lVmrpTl_i.jpg

A melt-blown production line by U.S.-based manufacturer Catbridge.
A dozen Chinese manufacturer makes it, if you read your article, they are sceptical of Chinese machines quality not sceptical of whether we can make these machines. It's not that hard except the nozzles. But then we have precision machining capabilities.

People like you might be the explanation of how Viet's military industry is still in a miserable condition because any sane grown man would have buried their head in the sand after seeing the reality.
a606-imvsvyz3092799.png

4643801.jpg

tauJQWKadbAwVuKpnzUjGzz1LbEwPzzvFiDem3b7tGFcL1558946589851.jpeg

eead72c8f5a3dcd7c229d255f147c563

d3794501.jpg

Back
Top Bottom