What's new

Vietnam asks China to end sovereignty violations

You did not learn your country's history properly???

For the past two thousand years, vn is just like a concubine to China.

There was times that China had internal dynasty changes or civil wars, vn wanted to flee. However, whenever next dynasty in China established, vn was back as a concubine again, paying tribute year after year.

Your systems, architectures, literature are all copied from China.

BTW, there are still some stupid vns who thought the 1979 border war between China and vn was won by vn. WOW, how ridiculous that can be. After fighting again with China for another 13 years, the vn leaders finally caved in and begged China to normalize relationship and helped vn develop economy.

Nowadays, vn has borrowed so much money from China, even need China transfer electricity to it as well. I just wonder what you have to fight China??? A big mouth???

From thousands of years ago, China always use its large population advantage to bully Vietnam. If we do not fight strongly, perhaps today we also have to harbor the pains as Inner Mongolia, Manchuria, Tibet, Xinjiang ...
Fortunately, we've always won them in the decisive battles, forcing them to flee our country with fear long time afterwards.
One example, which is Battle of Hanoi on January 30, 1789:
Battle of Hanoi

And recently, Vietnam-China border war in 1979.
During the war in 1979, while Vietnam's regular army were set to help Cambodian people against the genocidal Khmer Rouge, so we only need the woman militia was enough to defeat the regular army China, although their numbers many times greater than us.
China-Vietnam Border War, 30 Years Later - Photo Essays - TIME
C
Chi

Today, expansionist dreams has still been simmering in them. They are still illegally occupied Hoang Sa islands (Paracel), and some reefs on the Truong Sa islands (Spratly) of us. They claimed waters in the nine-dashed very greedy and very unreasonable.
However, we always look forward to negotiate with them to get back our islands peacefully.

There was times that China had internal dynasty changes or civil wars, vn wanted to flee. However, whenever next dynasty in China established, vn was back as a concubine again, paying tribute year after year.

BTW, there are still some stupid vns who thought the 1979 border war between China and vn was won by vn. WOW, how ridiculous that can be. After fighting again with China for another 13 years, the vn leaders finally caved in and begged China to normalize relationship and helped vn develop economy.

Nowadays, vn has borrowed so much money from China, even need China transfer electricity to it as well. I just wonder what you have to fight China??? A big mouth???

We did not prove by "big mouth" as you. Update your knowledge with independent information on the Internet, instead of listening to the CCP's propaganda lie.
If you did not find the information, see the link I sent in my comments.

We did not prove by "big mouth" as you. Update your knowledge with independent information on the Internet, instead of listening to the CCP's propaganda lie.
If you did not find the information, see the link I sent in my comments.
The truth is you are the neighbour of China. Live with it. Watch the history, be quiet, unless you want to be the next Hun. Chinese are never always nice. Who knows what will happen 100 years later.
The hot weather helped you historily, but that will be not an issue any more. Please be smart.
VN survived only becaused of the hot weather. Korea survived because they kept peace with China for more than 1000 years no matter what happend in China.
BE SMART

Chinese don't feel any shameful when saying who controlled whom. In fact chinese are enslaving by Huno, Mongolia, Manchu...

Do you know your country is named China by western, it mean a porcelain.:coffee:

Do you know your country is named Viet Nam by China, it means primitives of the south.

Chinese don't feel any shameful when saying who controlled whom. In fact chinese are enslaving by Huno, Mongolia, Manchu...

is it "ing" or "ed"?

By the same standard, your country is being controlled by Qin, Han, Wu, Jin, Song, Qi, Liang, Chen, Sui, Tang......Qing, French, Japanese, KMT/French again, US/USSR

Do you know your country is named Viet Nam by China, it means primitives of the south.

is it "ing" or "ed"?

By the same standard, your country is being controlled by Qin, Han, Wu, Jin, Song, Qi, Liang, Chen, Sui, Tang......Qing, French, Japanese, KMT/French again, US/USSR

I think "ing" is better for this circumstance, Chinese are still living with mentality of the past, when they are living under control of Mongolia and Manchus.

is that a gramatical mistake or do you really mean China is enslaving those people?

The truth is you are the neighbour of China. Live with it. Watch the history, be quiet, unless you want to be the next Hun. Chinese are never always nice. Who knows what will happen 100 years later.
The hot weather helped you historily, but that will be not an issue any more. Please be smart.
VN survived only becaused of the hot weather. Korea survived because they kept peace with China for more than 1000 years no matter what happend in China.
BE SMART

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hot weather has helped us survive? LOL You were wrong.

A lot of times, China wanted to swallow whole Vietnam, but all times, we always beat you, and chased you back home.
Perhaps, I don't need to continue to take evidence out here once again?

we can always kick open Vietnam's door and do damage to them,but they can never do the same to us.that's the history and still the fact.

i m one of Manchu,but we can still kick your ***.we are good fighters.

is that a gramatical mistake or do you really mean China is enslaving those people?

Yes, it's mentality of Chinese, Chinese accepted invader to be official kingdom of them. They are still enslaving up to now.

we can always kick open Vietnam's door and do damage to them,but they can never do the same to us.that's the history and still the fact.

But while we always beat the your invasions, you always ran and surrendered easily when you were Mongolia, Japan and Western invaded.
Do you know painting “China–the Cake of Kings…and Emperors” ?
China the Cake Of Kings And Emperors, Cartoon Against The Yellow Peril, 1898 Engraving From French Publication Le Petit Journal Stock Photo Image
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:China_imperialism_cartoon.jpg

i m one of Manchu,but we can still kick your ***.we are good fighters.

O, one more Manchu here, it's better you can fight for independence of Manchu Guo.

tiny Vietnam is all mouth,Chinese navy can vacate Vietnamese fishing boat makeshift navy in less than an hour.with less than 1% of China's military budget,what can Vietnamese navy do?

Back
Top Bottom