What's new

Video: Virat Hindu Jawans Getting Ready to Join Indian Army

No you will come to Kashmir for getting killed like a true dog or will commit suicide from serious depression and fear of getting ambushed any second by freedom fighters.
After some time you will be dead in a coffin box like many indian losers like you before. You will be burnt like a true trash you are and your half burnt dead body will be thrown in ganga river. Stray dogs will feed on your remaining body pieces which definitely includes your 4 inch indian penis and small testicles.
Ultimately your rape fantasy will never come true. So better rape your own mother and sister at home to relieve your frustrations.

I could not hear a word.

Everything was beeped out.

Just the subtitles ....

Looks like a propaganda video to me.

Moving swiftly on.

Cheers, Doc

Sexually repressed, frustrated and envious of Muslim virility, these rabid dogs are prime game for the freedom fighters of Kashmir

Only to get reincarnated as a swine

look who is barking .

A dedicated thread data pooling these Indians must be made. It is the civic duty to citizens of the world to identify these fassadic instinct reality of an Indian man.

A dedicated thread data pooling these Indians must be made. It is the civic duty to citizens of the world to identify these fassadic instinct reality of an Indian man.

I agree.

This is the perfect platform.

Cheers, Doc

I believe this thread should be locked.

Isn't there a rule that you cannot start a thread on a tweet?

This video is totally beeped out.

How do you even know what is being said?

Subtitles? Please man ....

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @SQ8

Forum rules say you cannot have a thread on a tweet.

Why is this thread still open.

Cheers, Doc

I believe this thread should be locked.

Isn't there a rule that you cannot start a thread on a tweet?

This video is totally beeped out.

How do you even know what is being said?

Subtitles? Please man ....

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @SQ8

Forum rules say you cannot have a thread on a tweet.

Why is this thread still open.

Cheers, Doc

indians telling Pakistanis at PDF how to run it, and us allowing it to happen. we are betas.

Back
Top Bottom