What's new

Video: Virat Hindu Jawans Getting Ready to Join Indian Army

No surprises there, they see woman as targets for their 'manly' strength.

Of course Indian soldiers at the highest levels have said the same thing, take a look;

This was just a few days ago, utter filth these lot.

The Jammu and Kashmir police have arrested three Army soldiers in connection with the abduction and alleged molestation of a girl child from north Kashmir’s Bandipora district.

Senior superintendent of police, Bandipora, Rahul Malik said three persons – whom he refused to name citing the “sensitive nature” of the case – have been booked in an FIR filed under sections 341 (wrongful restraint) 363 (kidnapping) and 511 (punishment for attempting to commit offence) at Ajas police station

Yep that's quite common of them, sitting behind their PC's of course. Horrible baStards.

Such a shameful person ..might be an inflicted with deep inferiority complex ....wanting to join army for this sole reason ...no words for such person .this is what new india is

To be fair, what do you expect him to say? Do you want him to be like that Mr whataboutism virus guy?

he is one of the few decent indians that i have seen at PDF. so i expect him to be fair and bash both. not bash one guy then take it up with the Mods like a brown noser. as for the Virus guy, i pat him on the back. he wont be here for 9 years if he wasnt wanted.

lol. you got that to say, but nothing on your fellow indians in the video.

Take potshots at India..as much as you like..and may be in this case it is warranted....but I am just pointing to the rules of this forum...this days many people are using the word "yindoo" as a pejorative against HIndus on this forum while using the word "mullah" as a pejorative is a strict no no...to be fair I am happy anti-Islam bigotry has come down on this forum...cuz at least this will give Indians on the forum a bit of mental space to learn about the brilliance of early Arab commanders and their absolute mammoth empire building project...More Indians need to learn about the first hundred years of Arab brilliance...I myself absolutely obsessed about Khalid-Ibn-Walid

Take potshots at India..as much as you like..and may be in this case it is warranted....but I am just pointing to the rules of this forum...this days many people are using the word "yindoo" as a pejorative against HIndus on this forum while using the word "mullah" as a pejorative is a strict no no...to be fair I am happy anti-Islam bigotry has come down on this forum...cuz at least this will give Indians on the forum a bit of mental space to learn abou the brilliance of early Arab commanders and ther absolute mammoth empire building project...More Indians need to learn about the first hundred years of Arab brilliance

look, i dont think there would be hindu bashing if there werent so many of your countrymen here to troll. once they start trolling, shit flinging starts and we end up with doing that with religion. as for mullah bashing, i have seen pakistanis here bashing mullahs and saying all sorts of stuff about them. their posts stay up and they dont get banned. so, its not like hindu-bashing is protected speech as you insist.

Edit: i have gotten warnings and posts deleted for hindu bashing.

look, i dont think there would be hindu bashing if there werent so many of your countrymen here to troll. once they start trolling, shit flinging starts and we end up with doing that with religion. as for mullah bashing, i have seen pakistanis here bashing mullahs and saying all sorts of stuff about them. their posts stay up and they dont get banned. so, its not like hindu-bashing is protected speech as you insist.

Edit: i have gotten warnings and posts deleted for hindu bashing.

I think last year there was a serious reformation regarding posting guidelines...Things have gotten way way more civil...according to thos guidelines using the word "mullah" in a derogatory manner is a strict no-no for Non-Muslims..and I agree with it..those guidelines were also against derogatory speech towards Hindus as a group...just makes discussions more free flowing with these sorts of standards...and trolls generally donot survive it....I have made case for my own country (as well as Pakistan's case as a distinct geo-ethnic/racial entity) for a long time without getting banned..have I been sin binned a few weeks here and there? sure----but mostly when I was batting the case for Pak's identity---->Go Figure ..LoL

Sadly, this is far from the exception with regard to Indian Army's conduct in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Where is the video? Can someone reupload it?

Back
Top Bottom