What's new

Video telling the whole story from Kashmir.

Dear Pakistanis ,We have to realize .
There is only one way to take Kashmir and that's war,but this war Pakistan cannot fight alone,Somehow China will have to take part as-well and together both can do a blitzkrieg and occupy Kashmir and then wait for seize fire.
This the Chinese might agree because they occupy a part of the region,We missed a chance in 1962 but India fully grasped its chance in 1971.
Other is very simple you see Pakistan needs to progress hugely economically politically institutionally and militarily for which it is going to be at least a decade with the right people.
Politically we're no where,There is no respect for those in power and those who're outside ,So I see Politics going no where
along with out weak people makes it impossible for any kind of political stability
But bottom line is this#War

Since the UN is not interested in putting pressure on india against the indian genocide it's up to Pakistan. Yes you're right, the only way to liberate Kashmir is war but it is a very painful medicine for a cure. So, I'm afraid Pakistan won't initiate it.

Who are you man? You come here everyday with a new account. enough of this.

not true

" Indo-Pakistan war is gone against India's Interest " - Refrence: Article "India-Pakistan Truce Collapse is Foreseen" from News Paper " Palm Beach Post " sep 27,1965.(Indian PM)

Later on Indian Prime Minister addressed to nation about war

" It is not necessary to win every war, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose too. "

Yes War is against India interest. India is growing at ~8% rate, any war will hinder the growth. hope there wont be any war..

not true

Yes War is against India interest. India is growing at ~8% rate, any war will hinder the growth. hope there wont be any war..
i was quoting Indian PM's statement post 65 war

"In 1965 Paksiatn miscalculated that war will be localized to Kashmir
I was talking about Sino-Indo war of 1962 ,Not 65 India-Pak war.Idiot
Why will china fight?
main-qimg-9acb2d1a4835bf92858295a24d140cf9

Since the UN is not interested in putting pressure on india against the indian genocide it's up to Pakistan. Yes you're right, the only way to liberate Kashmir is war but it is a very painful medicine for a cure. So, I'm afraid Pakistan won't initiate it.

Bhai UN is totally useless its very simple you see they don't care,people like ban ki moon are just taking salaries nothing else.
Just like the british mendate for palestine became a reality through war and Israel's existence and also creation that supported its existence through a world war is another reason why war is the only solution
Meanwhile in kashmir

Back
Top Bottom