What's new

Video shows Ahsan Iqbal heckled in restaurant by PTI supporters

burger tak izaat sey nai khaa sakta chor ka kutta! bayshak zilat he zilat hai!
Remember some got beaten up doing the same in recent days. Ahsan is a shareef admi, lately in London and Islo the culprits were not spared.

The bunch of criminals, liars, thieves, murderers, and robbers brought even the burger families to their senses that the imported government consists of 'CHORS'.

This is called street-based education and is purely based on-ground realities.

I don't see a good word for any criminal, liar, thief, murderer, or robber OR else if someone has issues with these words, he/she could suggest some good words so people could be enlightened from the vision and may try to adopt them.

They say as you sow so shall you reap(exponentially).

Izzat aur zillat denay wala sirf Allah ha.
Ahsan Iqbal the one who believes corruption is okay but calling a corrupt man chor isn’t? :what:

Ahsan Iqbal Calling a Family Youthia while wholesome worried about him being called a Chor, which he is.:lol:

Isn't he the same guy who was lecturing the public to not drink tea as it's imported while buying food from a foreign fast food outlet, arey bhai wah wakai mai arastu hai :rofl:

That is not people, that is just one family mother and her daughters in western clothes and if you watch video, other people are stopping this bhaandpana

Already backfired: :rofl:

Isn't he the same guy who was lecturing the public to not drink tea as it's imported while buying food from a foreign fast food outlet, arey bhai wah wakai mai arastu hai na?

1657309173552.png

Many Twitterati condemned the incident and called it a manifestation of growing intolerance in politics.
Haha love it. Do these people know that Bhutto was hung by his neck back in 1979 and people get thrashed all because of politics? Growing my a**ss.

Intolerance is part of desi and Indian, Muslim culture.

@Asimzranger

Haha love it. Do these people know that Bhutto was hung by his neck back in 1979 and people get thrashed all because of politics? Growing my a**ss.

Intolerance is part of desi and Indian, Muslim culture.

@Asimzranger
so true these past decade had made desi working class males sus and sissy , its nice that women are waking them up a true feminists movement i would say.

Yah patwari sirf danday ke zaban samajhtay hain. In ko jootay maro jahan jayeein. In kanjharon nay mulk tabah kar dia hay

Back
Top Bottom