What's new

Video of Uighur poet from a re-education (concentration) camp.

I hope so. The same wish goes to hundreds of journalists arrested in your country as well.
You guys would beat Turkey by light years if there was something called journalism in China to begin with, so come down of your high horse.

You cant arrest something that doesnt exist after all.

Even with that many jailed journalists Turkey still has a much freer media with opposition news papers. Speaks volumes about the situation in China.

Last edited:
You guys would beat Turkey by light years if there was something called journalism in China to begin with, so come down of your high horse.

You cant arrest something that doesnt exist after all.

Yeah, but China does claim itself a "democratic country". Even then they don't arrest journalists by hundreds.

Yeah, but China does claim itself a "democratic country". Even then they don't arrest journalists by hundreds.
This is only partially connected to democracy, there are more or less authocratic democracies.

As said you cant arrest something that doesnt exist in the first place.

Chinese talking about journalists ahah, look to your own commi history how people end ther life with wrong words or actions.

So what did happen with this guy, when i was a boy this was all over the world news. Most of the chinese troll boys wher at that time vitamine in ther fathers....

Last edited:

They should just allow outsiders to confirm he is alive. Fact its a weird video seems off to me.

Fact he is in jail cause he just said "martyrs of war" or whatever.....is even more off to me.

Talk about nurse ratched nanny state.

The worst for me isn't even China's behaviour towards its muslim minorities,but some muslim's and muslim countries direct or indirect endorsement of that behaviour and treatment,you can even witness it on this forum.

Anyway,everything is fine even Uighurs say so,everything else is just western propaganda.

View attachment 538737

Watch out they will say you are doing evil evil insidious "negative" things and "HATE" all that is China next like they did with me.

What laws did he break?

He said " martyrs of war"....3 words are enough now.

Chinese talking about journalists ahah, look to your own commi history how people end ther life with wrong words or actions.

So what did happen with this guy, when i was a boy this was all over the world news. Most of the chinese troll boys wher at that time vitamine in ther fathers....

Fancy that Turkish members talk abt tianemen square.

I remember when I was kid, I am disgusted by this piece of history.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

They should just allow outsiders to confirm he is alive. Fact its a weird video seems off to me.

Fact he is in jail cause he just said "martyrs of war" or whatever.....is even more off to me.

Watch out they will say you are doing evil evil insidious "negative" things and "HATE" all that is China next like they did with me.

Do u talk all these bases on facts or u make it up to spam on this thread?

India have a MORE EFFICIENT WAY to dispose of nasty detractors and instigators.
INDIA JUST KILL THEM OFF.
https://www.thequint.com/news/india/list-of-all-journalists-attacked-in-india-in-2018
2018 Saw 5 Indian Journalists Killed

No need for arrest and time consuming court case.

Back
Top Bottom