What's new

Video of man shouting "Altaf *****" before realizing his mistake :D

TechMan

Reaction score
Yesterday's video of a guy who shouts "Altaf *****" and then realizes that today he had to call "Mirza *****". He puts hands on his head accepting his mistake but he was taken away by some one. :D

Don't know if the poor guy is still alive or not. May be unidentified man in bori has been found today!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL....what was he supposed to say ??

Is this rally organised by Altaf ???

Assalam alaikum

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Actually i don't blame the guy i m pretty sure he was on demand for the last few weeks so he got mix up, relax mqm supporters don't stop bringing those guys.

TARIQ

Yes this was organized by MQM/Altaf againt Zulfiqar Mirza. He was supposed to say "Mirza K u t t a" (means Mirza Dog) but said "Altaf K u t t a" twice haha

LOL...Thats embarrassing ...Looks like this guy is doing overtime one day he shouts against altaf in someone else rally and other day here against someone else..:D

Pakistanis are sooo naíve!! I HATE YOU
Just because some random doosh gets all emotional and talks about what you always wanted to hear, you start thinking he's some sinless hero
Zulfiqar is worse than altaf (i do not support either)

Poor guy. may god protect him for speaking truth ...

unemployed lot of idiots......pay them and they'll say and do anything.

does that guy now know that he's on youtube, looking like a buffoon

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

poor guy did touba for his gustakhi even touched his ears again poor guy that is if he's still alive!!!!

im sure some hoodlums with repeaters wearing MQM flags and gang signs will pay him a little visit in a few days...

wouldnt surprise me

Back
Top Bottom