What's new

[Video] Imran Khan Address on Regime Change Fallout Seminar hosted by IHC Bar Association - 30 June 2022

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

ISLAMABAD – The Islamabad High Court Bar Association (IHCBA) will Thursday (today) host a seminar on the topic entitled “Regime Change and it’s fallout on Pakistan.”

According to a press statement issued by the IHCBA, the seminar would be organized in pursuance of a decision taken by Executive Committee of IHCBA on Wednesday.

The statement said that Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Imran Khan will be the chief guest of the event while the other speakers including IHCBA president Shoaib Shaheen, Shamshad Ahmed Khan, Khalid Naeem Lodhi and Ayaz Amir would also address the seminar. It further said that the speakers of the seminar would discuss the economic, political, social and legal consequences of the regime change.

Last edited:
Lately, I saw the occurrence 7+ long hours videos of Imran Khan speeches being posted on YouTube, the man has so much determination, and hope for Pakistan unlike Mir Bajwa the traitor who still has the audacity to act ignorant in public the hubris of this evil man is unparalleled to anything I saw in my life.. (In Pakistan) *

aoyy8-tuntc.jpg

Last edited:

Furious Speech of Ayaz Amir in Front of Imran Khan About Extension​

These executive associations are inciting institutions against other institutions. The courts must take notice of political usage of these executive committees.

These executive associations are inciting institutions against other institutions. The courts must take notice of political usage of these executive committees.
Yup, limit GHQ from meddling with the affairs of the Parliament. When is the SC indicting the COAS for stepping beyond boundaries?

Gumrah Germans should not comment on Pakistani politics
If and when I decide to be one, I'll not partake in anything remotely related to Pakistan's politics. Till then bardasht karo.
Yup, limit GHQ from meddling with the affairs of the Parliament. When is the SC indicting the COAS for stepping beyond boundaries?
Allegations

Buying people and creating ghaddar turncoats is a parliamentary process?

Should have complained when these elements were being traded in senate, elections or in VoC.

Why complain when your own pets turn on you?

Ayaz Amir's speech was very balanced and to the point. Gist of the whole seminar

As I said it dude, you are just here for some CHEAP Point scoring and nothing more. Nothing you write makes any sense, just confrontations and accusations. :lol:

Imran Khan knows Ayaz Amir for a long time. And Ayaz Amir has conveyed to IK his follies a couple times earlier.

Don’t worry about IK.

Worry about the PDM. We all know where they come from and what is their thought process.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom