What's new

[Video] How Erdogan "Saved" Turkey's Economy.

Abu Shaleh Rumi

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Well Im not good at economic studies, but I think some good points were presented in this video. Lets discuss without trolling.

think of the tens of millions of Turks who worked decades to save for their retirement. Suddenly their savings can not even sustain them for 3 years instead of 30years they were planning. People who support Erdogan are really heartless to be honest.

think of the tens of millions of Turks who worked decades to save for their retirement. Suddenly their savings can not even sustain them for 3 years instead of 30years they were planning. People who support Erdogan are really heartless to be honest.

Trust me pensions in the UK have suffered 300% downturn this problem is not only in Turkey

Germany is now spending 7% GDP on energy and defence budget is about to increase again

everyone is in a bad state

I have no interest in Turkish politics and do not claim to be any expert in this field

but in military terms the development since Erdogan came to power is unparalleled in Turkish history and this is what matters on a defence forum

Inflation is a worldwide problem now. Mr Erdogan inherited Turkish inflation issue when he took office.

May be Mr Erdogans supporters think he is the safest bet for Turkey! Don't know men they have their reasons. I think 3 term limit in PM and Presidential position should be a worldwide limit in every democratic country...

Well Im not good at economic studies, but I think some good points were presented in this video. Lets discuss without trolling.

Too long explanation, I dont have time to listen to him

But the reason Lira is stabilize in my opinion because Erdogan give incentive to any one put their money on Turkish banking system, the incentive is actually similar like interest rate and it is set to make people dont lose their money even if they hold Lira

Second, Erdogan do capital control, any USD comes in cannot comes out Turkey, they stay, so Turkey will have enough USD to pay for import and government debt payment and interest. USD comes from export, investors in financial market (this is the exception), and tourism

Third, Turkey stock market fall in the beginning of crisis make many foreign money flow to Turkish as they see that is the right time to buy stock as they see Erdogan can make the Lira stabilize

Fourth, Rich Russians/Russian business put their money on Turkey as they are afraid to invest in either US and Western stock market or bond (Russian invasion effect)

Last edited:
%110 inflation sure feels like a superpower :yahoo:

All of my doctor friends are learning foreign languages to emigrate to other countries. The writing is on the wall. This country is lost. The video is a joke.

%110 inflation sure feels like a superpower :yahoo:

All of my doctor friends are learning foreign languages to emigrate to other countries. The writing is on the wall. This country is lost. The video is a joke.
the pasture is not greener other side.

the pasture is not greener other side.
:rofl:

US inflation in the last 25 years combined is less than Turkey's 2022 inflation

1673161030611.png

All employees were raised at the rate of inflation in Turkey. But there was no income increase at the level of the inflation rate in Germany (Real inflation is %60 in Germany, but Government told %7) . And before Erdogan, the minimum wage was $110. It's currently $455 (It is net price not brutto, brutto is around 600-650). Do not be deceived by the propaganda of these kemalists. The only thing they have is it.
Of course, Turkey cannot raise wages as much as Germany. Most of those who went to Germany as a doctor regret it. They earn a net of 2700 euros. House rent is 1200, Fuel and other car cost 500-600 Euro without leasing, with leasing it is over the 1000 thousand. They must have a car for working mostly. And with many other expenses that they have not heard of in Turkey, their salaries finished at the end of the month. The only cheap thing is used cars in Germany.

Kmalişt Ecevit ve öncesi dönemlerde Türkiyeyi sktiğiniz yetmedi mi?
:rofl:

US inflation in the last 25 years combined is less than Turkey's 2022 inflation

View attachment 910232

All employees were raised at the rate of inflation in Turkey. But there was no income increase at the level of the inflation rate in Germany (Real inflation is %60 in Germany, but Government told %7) . And before Erdogan, the minimum wage was $110. It's currently $455 (It is net price not brutto, brutto is around 600-650). Do not be deceived by the propaganda of these kemalists. The only thing they have is it.
Of course, Turkey cannot raise wages as much as Germany. Most of those who went to Germany as a doctor regret it. They earn a net of 2700 euros. House rent is 1200, Fuel and other car cost 500-600 Euro without leasing, with leasing it is over the 1000 thousand. They must have a car for working mostly. And with many other expenses that they have not heard of in Turkey, their salaries finished at the end of the month. The only cheap thing is used cars in Germany.

Kmalişt Ecevit ve öncesi dönemlerde Türkiyeyi sktiğiniz yetmedi mi?
What a load of horseshit

Comparing Turkey to Germany and implying that somehow Turkey is better, you can only fool innocent Turks whose never been outside of Turkey with this nonsense. Here you're only making us look ridiculous.

Even fvcking ROMANIA has a higher GDP per capita than Turkey now. Collapsed ex-Soviet bloc countries are getting passed us and you still suck erdo's dick with such thirst it's unbelievable.

1673593775348.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom