What's new

Video Gamers report in!

anyone tried catherine here

going to pickup one tomorrow,dunno which version to get xbox 360 or ps3 ??

Anyone wanna match in AOE Online? My ID: GhostPrince313 [Send me in-game message]

Oh, and am I the only one who thinks video games this days suck? Too much first person shooters and racing games.

Missing the days of Nintendo 64, super Nintendo, epic RPGs by Squaresoft (Chrono Trigger for example)

Those kids born in the 80s will know what i'm saying ;)

I play games on google chrome sometimes. Does that make me a video gamer?

Guys is there any video game - sites - freely downloadable to my computer and play? specially air war?

Guys is there any video game - sites - freely downloadable to my computer and play? specially air war?

Yes many of them (never go near ********) when you are ready I shall mail you the site download at your own risk.:)

Today, I ended Assassin Creed!

Now Playing
Civ 5
Age Of Empires Warlords
Capitalism 2
Far Cry
CoD: Black Ops
Red Alert 3

Want to Play
Strategy War game

Red Alert 3 is the Dumbest Game i saw ever in my Life Red Alert 2 and Yuri Revage was Nice

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Hello Gamers anyone played NFS World

I play games on google chrome sometimes. Does that make me a video gamer?

No... just no...

son_i_am_disappoint_trollcat.jpg

Gamers: Any idea when the Battlefield 3 Beta is out? I've been hearing rumors that it's either the 6th or the 11th. I need to decide which week to take off. :)

Hey did you ever tried connecting lan on your console
Playing Black ops. Medal of Honor looks lame..

Gamers: Any idea when the Battlefield 3 Beta is out? I've been hearing rumors that it's either the 6th or the 11th. I need to decide which week to take off. :)

Can't wait myself..:smokin:

An rumor has stated that DICE would launch the beta on September 9th for Medal of Honor owners and Origin users, and September 11th for everyone else. But DICE stated that there is still no set release date for Battlefield 3's online beta and that they would only say the beta will begin sometime in September.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom