What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Sadly it wont go on Sale this october. Between WTH happened to prices on Market. RANK 6/5 vehicle used to go for 50+. Now any is barely touching 25. I have sold my Buccaneer S1 for 19. Considering buying Type 69 II to grind down higher tier Chinese. Or should i go for Type 74 Japanese. I am done with Rank 4 of both (Ground).

I would say that throw everything at Chinese tech-tree, in future we will surely have lots of PAF and PA vehicles to come, most of them will be premium though.

Marvel’s Wolverine is currently in development by Insomniac Games for PlayStation 5. Created in collaboration with Marvel Games and PlayStation.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 is the next game in PlayStation’s critically acclaimed Marvel’s Spider-Man franchise. Developed by Insomniac Games in collaboration with Marvel Games and PlayStation for the PS5 console.

Get your first look at the gameplay of God of War: Ragnarok.

Last edited:
I am thinking of making a new gaming desktop for myself, so I'd like to know how much in your country would a setup like this would cost?

Processor: i5 or i7 10 gen
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 500 GB NVME
GPU: GTX 1660 and do also quote for RTX 3060

I am trying to get a rough idea of how much it would cost.
In India, With current sky high gpu prices, the above setup with i5 and 1660 will surely take you to near 1 lakh inr or 1360 USD, with an rtx 3060 expect nearly 1.3 lakh inr or 1768 usd.

Does anyone on this forum play Arma 3 .
recently bought it and looking for some clan/group to play Arma 3 with.

Hell let Loose is out 5th October 2021, Join the fight for Europe in 50 vs 50 combined arms warfare. Infantry, Tanks and Artillery will clash on the frontline in this tactical FPS.

can we please stop making ww2 and ww1 type games, they are shit...

Does anyone on this forum play Arma 3?
recently bought it and looking for some clan/group to play Arma 3 with.
Long time arma player here mate from Arma 2 to Arma 3 have easily over thousand hours on these games. Well from 2020 the game is on a downward spiral, not many players and groups are active, most of the servers are down due to a decline in the player base. But try this server it's called 'Gits PVP Roleplay', you will have a blast on here. If it's not taken down. As for me, I would love to play with you mate but currently stuck in Pakistan on holiday.

I don't hack, I just have a good gaming chair.

Attachments

• Chair.jpg
    Chair.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 22
now days i am hooked to play this game Deperados 3

Back
Top Bottom