What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Veteran Gamer reporting as instructed :D

Anybody else eagerly awaiting Battlefield 3??? (On PC) :yahoo:

Myself on an i5 750, 2.66 Ghz...... nd a brand new GTX 460 to boot :D

Battlefield 3 > Modern Warfare 3 for sure..

Need advise. 2.4 core i5 or 3.06 i3... Also budgeted 3d card. Anybody using ati 5670?

I have a nVidia 9300M GS 512MB.

Will I be able to run Battlefield 3?

Need advise. 2.4 core i5 or 3.06 i3... Also budgeted 3d card. Anybody using ati 5670?

That would depend on the model in question... Taking the i3 540 against my i5 750 for instance.
The i3 has two cores, at a default clock speed of 3.06 Ghz, and a 4 MB L3 cache on an LGA 1156 bus
The i5 has, FOUR cores, a default clock speed of 2.66 Ghz, and an 8 MB L3 cache on the same bus.

However, not all i5's have four cores, but in any case, The i-series processors are ranked in ascending order, i3<i5<i7 ... So generally an i5 would be better than an i3.

Speaking of the graphics card, the 5670 is a quite good budget card, for about 7000... so if that's your range, then that should be your choice

:cheers:

Actually, the official requirements haven't been released as of yet.. but, keeping Bad Company 2's requirements in mind, and since this game is graphically superior... It'd be fair to say that a 9300 GS won't be able to stretch it at a playable resolution, mate.

I've played quite some games.
Pro Evolution Soccer - all series. Simply the best soccer game ever.
Age of Empires 2 in the past, me and a group of people from Hongkong/China played it and had our own clan. It was fun.

I've played Unreal Tournament 99, 2k4 and 2k7, but 1999 still is the best in my opinion.

Also Starwars KOTOR 1/2, great games.
I've recently ordered and received my copy of Civilization 5.
After playing part 3/4 aswell. I'm a strategy gamer and I love it.

Anyone else plays Civilization? Surely I can't be the only one around here. :)

Hey guys just got Darksiders installed on the system. Anyone here played it? What you guys think how good or bad it is?

@Jihad, yeah played Civ5 (as well Civ4). Good game, I like it. And about AOE2, can't even guess how many hours on that. :)

Playing Tanki Onlne Currently

Great multi player game. Good graphics! No need to download. Just play in your browser. Participate in furious battles &#8212; destroy enemy tanks, help your team, advance your tank, make your military career! Wide choice of ammunition, several maps, game modes and real players only.

0EK8E.jpg

If you join please use this link:

http://tankionline.com#friend=78fef2762

I will get few crystals which will help me improve my tank.

Bf3 ok and higly anticipated, but what im actually eagerly looking forward to is Skyrim? Anyone played the elder scroll series?
skyrim.jpg

Skyrim-Village.jpg

^^*bonner* cant wait till nov 11

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think it would. Considering its a mobile version(laptop?) of an already low end card.

Im currently running a HD6950(actully modded to a 6970) with 4gigs of RAM on a q6600. i suppose something close to this should be recommended if u truly wanna experience BF3 imo:tup:

my bitchin rig:triniti:--->

Any latest FPS games? Don't like Aliens and Cannibals in games.. Would be great if I get something like
COD 4 or MOHAA! :)

Back
Top Bottom