What's new

Video Gamers report in!

its okay ish.
Yeah, not expecting great things but was a huge robocop fan back in the day, and played the one on SNES

robocop-vs-the-terminator-u_00217.png

doesn't seem overpriced like some of the new AAA ones either, will probably give it a go.

Yeah, not expecting great things but was a huge robocop fan back in the day, and played the one on SNES

robocop-vs-the-terminator-u_00217.png

doesn't seem overpriced like some of the new AAA ones either, will probably give it a go.
just torrent it spend like 1 hour , or get one steam if you don't like atleast you get refund :D

just torrent it spend like 1 hour , or get one steam if you don't like atleast you get refund :D
Good idea, man.

Moving to another city atm though, will have a look once I'm settled in. Doubt there will be much (or any) discount on it on steam winter sale later but there's so much I'm looking to plunder this time around, can not wait ! :D

For truly the lord doth blesseth, and verily shall we spendeth:

013.gif

bddd3fd7fbe26f53f090fa01639d4264.jpg

Good idea, man.

Moving to another city atm though, will have a look once I'm settled in. Doubt there will be much (or any) discount on it on steam winter sale later but there's so much I'm looking to plunder this time around, can not wait ! :D

For truly the lord doth blesseth, and verily shall we spendeth:

013.gif

bddd3fd7fbe26f53f090fa01639d4264.jpg
Cdkeys, Kinguin and Allkeys i mainly use these to buy as Game prices are just going crazy, and the majority of the time release is usually garbage at the start.

With SP games if i mainly do UT, if its decent MP i just buy then.

Cdkeys, Kinguin and Allkeys i mainly use these to buy as Game prices are just going crazy, and the majority of the time release is usually garbage at the start.

With SP games if i mainly do UT, if its decent MP i just buy then.
Almost exclusively a SP guy here, 100% SP even. I'll take a story driven RPG everyday of the week rather than jump in on a COD, BF, CS or whatever server... just not my scene.

Love going solo even in mil-sims like Arma 3 or DCS, nothing quite beats creating your own wee mission and having at it.

My general strategy is to wait it out a year, easy because there's generally a huge backlog to run through in the meanwhile, and pick up on teh cheap once they ironed out the glitches later.. fvck being a beta testing slave for them AAA crooks. :smokin:

Almost exclusively a SP guy here, 100% SP even. I'll take a story driven RPG everyday of the week rather than jump in on a COD, BF, CS or whatever server... just not my scene.

Love going solo even in mil-sims like Arma 3 or DCS, nothing quite beats creating your own wee mission and having at it.

My general strategy is to wait it out a year, easy because there's generally a huge backlog to run through in the meanwhile, and pick up on teh cheap once they ironed out the glitches later.. fvck being a beta testing slave for them AAA crooks. :smokin:
If you like single player RPG games , then you need to get a switch (preferably the one that can have a custom firmware to make it a handheld emulation machine)

If you like single player RPG games , then you need to get a switch (preferably the one that can have a custom firmware to make it a handheld emulation machine)
Yup, been in the market for a handheld for a while actually. Will probably go for a ROG ally or Steam deck. Will have to check reviews for switch but then you locked in to the nintendo universe.

Dragon's Dogma 2 leak release date of March 2024.
Man, February and March 2024 are gonna peak of next year with Elden Ring DLC, FF7 Rebirth and Dragon's Dogma 2.

Not happy about this rumor of DD2 having in-app purchase doe.

The Broken Arrow beta has begun.
As thousands of testers start facing each other in multiplayer matches, the developers are hard at work for a 2024 release.

Broken Arrow is a large-scale real-time modern warfare tactics game. A unique army-building system and deep unit customization tools allow for endless replayability. With 200+ realistic military units and technologies, each battle is more immersive than ever before.

The Broken Arrow beta has begun.
As thousands of testers start facing each other in multiplayer matches, the developers are hard at work for a 2024 release.

Broken Arrow is a large-scale real-time modern warfare tactics game. A unique army-building system and deep unit customization tools allow for endless replayability. With 200+ realistic military units and technologies, each battle is more immersive than ever before.
Aw yisss....

I have this game on my wishlist.

Would have preferred a sci-fi setting tho.

Back
Top Bottom