What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Playing Pokemon UltraMoon on my 3DS

Replayed Old Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour on my Gaming PC.

I am waiting for the new Command Conquer game coming called Tempest Rising.

Custom Mech Wars

LOL More mecha game confirmed this Winter.

Armored Core seems to bring back the interests for mecha games.

u guys remember command and conquer generals?

GLA never had an air force like UsA/China

future games should include gliders

Been playing Starfield on and off for over a month now, good game, a lot (like A LOT) of bug but not as bad as Fallout 76. Especially it's now on Gamepass so you get it for free with your XBOX or Microsoft subscription, so I can't really complaint (But if they don't do anything when this game go on full line up I am going to steal a F-15 and bomb Bethesda HQ into dust....)

And they put a lot of interesting stuff in it, like the guy in an unknown spaceship trying to sell you extended spaceship warranty......But the one thing Bethesda really show they care for their fans (Take note Rockstar) is this game, and almost all their games

Alex Hays had terminal lung cancer, sadly he died 6 months before the game release and on his final post on reddit, he posted a sad last message saying he is disappointed by the release day because he was following the game for a few years and they are releasing it in so far he won't be able to make it..

So Bethesda put him in the game, you can find a "Note from Alex Hay" in the game telling you while he is gone, but he will be exploring in this game with any player forever.

Been playing Starfield on and off for over a month now, good game, a lot (like A LOT) of bug but not as bad as Fallout 76. Especially it's now on Gamepass so you get it for free with your XBOX or Microsoft subscription, so I can't really complaint (But if they don't do anything when this game go on full line up I am going to steal a F-15 and bomb Bethesda HQ into dust....)

And they put a lot of interesting stuff in it, like the guy in an unknown spaceship trying to sell you extended spaceship warranty......But the one thing Bethesda really show they care for their fans (Take note Rockstar) is this game, and almost all their games

Alex Hays had terminal lung cancer, sadly he died 6 months before the game release and on his final post on reddit, he posted a sad last message saying he is disappointed by the release day because he was following the game for a few years and they are releasing it in so far he won't be able to make it..

So Bethesda put him in the game, you can find a "Note from Alex Hay" in the game telling you while he is gone, but he will be exploring in this game with any player forever.
Can confirm only played the starting mission and can tell its not optimized at all, gun play has no recoil but you can say its because of realism in space. Only like space travel

Been a long time since I visit the forums.
Spent almost a month playing and 100% Armored Core 6.

Now trying to S+ rank RE4 Separate Ways.

Looking forward to: Robocop and Star Ocean 2nd remake

Finished and 100% AC6 and RE4 Separate Ways.

Now unto these games next week:
Robocop Rogue City
Star Ocean 2nd Story R

Loving The Ascent.. hadn't played a top down for decades, this is so much fun !

So, I'm doing a mid level rig build.. here's what I've zeroed in on so far:

CPU : R7 7700x
MoBo : Asus TUF B650m
GPU : RX 7800 xt 16 GB
Ram : 32 GB (16 x 2) 6000Mhz
Storage : NVMe M.2 for boot drive
Cooling : random Corsair/NZXT AIO of some sort (240/280/360mm .. depending on the chasis)

case, psu, additional storage drives TBD

reasonably balanced ? not OTT mad expensive, nor "cheaping out" on stuff either.. I think.

thoughts ?

So, I'm doing a mid level rig build.. here's what I've zeroed in on so far:

CPU : R7 7700x
MoBo : Asus TUF B650m
GPU : RX 7800 xt 16 GB
Ram : 32 GB (16 x 2) 6000Mhz
Storage : NVMe M.2 for boot drive
Cooling : random Corsair/NZXT AIO of some sort (240/280/360mm .. depending on the chasis)

case, psu, additional storage drives TBD

reasonably balanced ? not OTT mad expensive, nor "cheaping out" on stuff either.. I think.

thoughts ?
Don’t cheap out on the PSU and cooling.

Don’t cheap out on the PSU and cooling.
If anything, I'll cheap out on the case.. there's some real nice Lian Li and Rosewill? ones there but very expensive.

I do not mind removing the tempered glass entirely for the duration of a gaming session.. good cheap jugaad, that.. these see through ones compromise a lot in thermal efficiency for sake of aesthetics.. whatever happened to the side-mounted intake fan that fed your GPU fresh air like back in the day ?

main-qimg-cc3fb89b435c61af247a67a466542b31-pjlq

I'll share pics when I'm done, sexy custom cables have already arrived :D

If anything, I'll cheap out on the case.. there's some real nice Lian Li and Rosewill? ones there but very expensive.

I do not mind removing the tempered glass entirely for the duration of a gaming session.. good cheap jugaad, that.. these see through ones compromise a lot in thermal efficiency for sake of aesthetics.. whatever happened to the side-mounted intake fan that fed your GPU fresh air like back in the day ?

main-qimg-cc3fb89b435c61af247a67a466542b31-pjlq

I'll share pics when I'm done, sexy custom cables have already arrived :D
Vetroo offer a case just for that:
1699282875919.png

Back
Top Bottom