What's new

Video: Europeans are saying NO to Chinese electric cars

Part of Europe is going back to combustion engine.

Me As an engineer feel, combustion engine could be environment friendly compared to EV in Scandinavia. While in Italy and Spain, EV is more environmental friendly.

There are too many moron from liberal arts in PDF who spew rubbish.

RIght now I know why managers love moron MBAs.

February 2023

EU Parliament votes to effectively ban new combustion engine cars by 2035​

I am sure EU will backtrack. Initially all these CO2 neutral was an evil plan to prevent 3rd world from industralization but now the boomberang hit EU back.

Me As an engineer feel, combustion engine could be environment friendly compared to EV in Scandinavia.

Tesla Record Lifts Norway’s EV Sales Share to All-Time High​

Almost 87% of the 19,366 cars sold in March were electric

Plugin EVs Take Record 75% Share Of Sweden’s Auto Market​

China’s Auto Exports Surge 43.2% in First Two Months​

Apparently that isn't Chinese EVs to Europe though. Maybe it is just ICE cars.

Last edited:

Tesla Record Lifts Norway’s EV Sales Share to All-Time High​

Almost 87% of the 19,366 cars sold in March were electric

Plugin EVs Take Record 75% Share Of Sweden’s Auto Market​

Apparently that isn't Chinese EVs to Europe though. Maybe it is cars to Asia and Africa.

Norway is a different story... Norway has good hydro.

But then, there is one problem, If Norway uses EV, she cannot export clean hydro to Europe.

Using EV in the North got a big problem -- before the combustion engine waste heat is good for car interior heating. Now you use EV battery energy. This harm environment.

Also EV battery loses capability fast under low temperature.

Southern Europe dont need so much interior heating.

I am sure EU will backtrack. Initially all these CO2 neutral was an evil plan to prevent 3rd world from industralization but now the boomberang hit EU back.

Yeah, Germany because of this. Their car companies are in trouble.

Tesla leads Germany in February EV sales, nearly double all other brands​

Tesla to expand Berlin Gigafactory to 1 million vehicles​

Apparently that isn't Chinese EVs to Europe though. Maybe it is just ICE cars.
Apparently? how?

Chinese EV brand Li Auto sees first-quarter deliveries surge by 66%​

Sales of Chinese-brand passenger vehicles soar 37.3% in February 2023​

Apparently? how?

Chinese EV brand Li Auto sees first-quarter deliveries surge by 66%​

Sales of Chinese-brand passenger vehicles soar 37.3% in February 2023​

What do you mean How??

Because he is talking about Chinese EV sales in Europe and none of the articles you have posted show any numbers for that specifically.

Can you actually try posting Chinese EV sales numbers in Europe?????

These are the numbers he has for February:

evsaleseurope.png

Last edited:
EU once supported Environazi when she was having access to Russian gas. Gas to Electricitiy vs coal to electricity emits 50% less CO2.

Now EU got to burn coal

She cannot go EV.

I very sure EU will wiggle out of the CO2 neutral.

Chinese brands make inroads into German market in March​

New-car registrations were up 17 percent to 281,361 registrations last month as supply shortages at mainstream automakers eased.

LYNK%2001%20BB%20web.jpg

April 05, 2023 08:08 AM

Sales of Lynk & CO cars in Germany rose 356 percent in March. The Lynk 01 model is pictured.

Chinese automakers have started making inroads into Germany after they targeted Europe's biggest market to offset their tough domestic market.
The Lynk & CO brand increased sales in Germany by 356 percent to 429 units in March, data from the KBA motor transport authority showed.
SAIC-owned MG's volume grew by 271 percent to 2,010 vehicles.

Four Chinese brands that have launched German sales in recent months appeared on the KBA's list of monthly registrations.

They were: Great Wall Motor with 164 new cars registered in March; Nio with 122 cars registered; Aiways with 18 registrations and BYD with seven registrations.

Part of Europe is going back to combustion engine.

Me As an engineer feel, combustion engine could be environment friendly compared to EV in Scandinavia. While in Italy and Spain, EV is more environmental friendly.

There are too many moron from liberal arts in PDF who spew rubbish.

RIght now I know why managers love moron MBAs.
What is liberal arts? Do you even know what that constitutes?

Do call other people morons when you make overly general retarded comments like this that make no sense.

Europe has been a big axxhole in environazi for long -- and this is enabled by Russian gas. With coal + EV, efficiency is super super low in Northern hemisphere, and CO2 will skyrocket.

1680942263674.png

Back
Top Bottom