What's new

[Video] Afghan Refugees Return to an Uncertain Future

Tome for india to prove it's friendship with Afghanistan.

A friend in need is a friend indeed .
We helped these afghanis in hour of need , But afghanistan doesn't value our friendship and has always preferred india so now India should now be the friend in need .

It was a bit saddening to hear the first man who was born in Pakistan speaking in Urdu. I wish there was some sort of government policy that allowed for these kinds of refugees to stay.

I do think that most should be pushed to leave, especially the more recent ones. But, not all Afghan refugees are the same. Some are "Afghan" in name only and have lived in Pakistan their whole lives.

It was a bit saddening to hear the first man who was born in Pakistan speaking in Urdu. I wish there was some sort of government policy that allowed for these kinds of refugees to stay.

I do think that most should be pushed to leave, especially the more recent ones. But, not all Afghan refugees are the same. Some are "Afghan" in name only and have lived in Pakistan their whole lives.
Agree alot of them consider Pakistan as there home and those who are born in pakistan should be given Pakistani citizenship.
They should not suffer for the deeds of some people.

I don't know about others but plz send my step mother back to Afghanistan who's an afghani and has destroyed our home : ( .
She fights with us and bash us for being dark and belonging to sindh because she's afghani white and belongs to Afghanistan. :undecided: Their family members also fights with us. Her brother was a drug addict and died due to excess of drugs, he used to molest kids too .
These qandhaaris are so bad among them .

I don't know about others but plz send my step mother back to Afghanistan who's an afghani and has destroyed our home : ( .
She fights with us and bash us for being dark and belonging to sindh because she's afghani white and belongs to Afghanistan. :undecided: Their family members also fights with us. Her brother was a drug addict and died due to excess of drugs, he used to molest kids too .
These qandhaaris are so bad among them .

Bhai teri sauteli maa ka kuch nai ho sakhta. Chaudhry Nisar ne bhi keh diya hai ke Afghani aurat jis ne Pakistani mard se shadi ki hai who Pakistani hai aur CNIC ki haq dar.

Bhai teri sauteli maa ka kuch nai ho sakhta. Chaudhry Nisar ne bhi keh diya hai ke Afghani aurat jis ne Pakistani mard se shadi ki hai who Pakistani hai aur CNIC ki haq dar.

To chauhdary nisar meri step mom ko talaq dilwa de mere abu se . And then she won't be pakistani and send her back .

To chauhdary nisar meri step mom ko talaq dilwa de mere abu se . And then she won't be pakistani and send her back .

agher CNIC le liya hai shadi karke phir kuch nai ho sakhta.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom