What's new

Very Moving and sweet accent poetry on Terrorism in Pakistan: Raising QTNs?

HappinessMark!

Reaction score
I've listend a number of time....generally I'm no fan of peotry...first peoty I've heard about national cause on terrorism.
Saraiki Poetry on Terrorism - YouTube

Only poetry can describe the pain and agony of the nation whilst asking important question to the nation on terrorism.

Sorry I'm no good translater, but just given some illustration of the poetry to make you understand.

Poetry is so beautiful and give a live picture of an account of victim of a terrorism ( bomb blast ) and aftermath, it asks many question who is enemy in it and at end it rejects the payment made on these corpses…
The poet describe and illustrate (more like giving like a live picture) how father and mother crying and screaming over the death of their son on the road (sarak) who become a victim of the blast… how this moon is mourning along stars with these innocent killings. some one is running after blast, someone is collapsed.

It’s pointing out that there is someone else who is behind these bombings, who is disguised in a friend face in these suicide killing. Who is asking us to have a patience (sabar). who is going aparently going with us. Who is spying and passing them the news, whilst at the same time they are friend to us. It tells your friend is slaughter, my brother is slaughtered (koothaa= zibah)…people whilst screaming asking how the bomb is blasted? They asking the passengers (swaaren)… how in the bus…People are burning, people are dieing but that ZAMIN is not moved either...

It says we have no joys and sadness is around due to terrism, our dances (jhoomar in sariki) are no more there our songs go-off (gaavan), people who made these joyful events are weeping along with their devices of fun….The sun of this qiamat (terrorsim) has been made risen on our dhartee (land).

End is so touch and moving to me of this poetry, I'm inspired his way of gestures whilst rejecting money. He negate with a figure we need no money over friend death:
Don’t give us the money for our deceased becaue of prevailing terrorism, do tell us the killer who killed life of our this worker (people)... :( :( :( :(

I conclude from peotry, we don't need aid but trade and peace....please returen our peace and go away frm the countries where you intervening and distrubing peace on the planet.

Back
Top Bottom