What's new

very important must see from occupied Palestine

lol, are you serious? He is a known liar and provocateur.

All we have is a third hand information coming from a biased person.
We don't even have actual quote from someone who was there. Even if some parents said what he says, how can the parents know what the dogs are trained to do and how, this is a subject most likely none of them know anything about? There are many ways to control a dog and many signs that he may be taught.
Lets cut to the most logical explanation, since Israel's enemies are mostly Muslims, and Muslims tend to utter 'Allah hu Akbar" before committing terror acts or general fighting (FSA videos for example) it make sense that they would do so in a show. Since trained dogs are very expansive (tens of thousands of dollars or more) and relatively few, training them to attack random people makes them useless and a waste.
It makes sense that the "Terrorists" the dogs were attacking would should the phrase for the show. It has become a phrase associated with terrorism here.

Do you have any actual evidence that it is so? or is evidence not required when bashing Israel?

I can define what it is in my mind, but I will not do so here. Your attempt to drag this off topic would not work on me.

Back
Top Bottom