5.jpg

6.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

16.jpg

i am sure the amircians will say this people was forced to go
577890_548268325207634_835075357_n.jpg

One great man lost.
US can not always claim themselves to be the champions of the human kind.
They say "God bless America", they have no interest in the rest of the world population. they want a pie of others share.
This guys did not share his countries pie with the US, that is the reason that he is claimed as dictator.
You have to watch the zeitgeist in youtube, they first persuade a countries leader, then send spies to infiltrate, if the above two does not work they send jackles to hit the leader.

he was the only alive person left in europe..the only pure man,free from american influence,honest and sincere.......it is very sad that we lost such a sincere figure....

he was the only alive person left in europe..the only pure man,free from american influence,honest and sincere.......it is very sad that we lost such a sincere figure....
Man, he is from Latin America. when did the tactonic plates changed that Venezuela joined the European continent

do you hate him this much the man is dead but this reaction must be because he really did some damage when he was alive and you amiricans support many dictators if you love democracy so much you can start with your allies
ideas don't die and history will always mention him as a great leader
If the US had to 'support' a dictator, it is because that country can produce nothing else better. Let me put it this way: Shinzo Abe did not came from China but was borned in Japan. Francois Mitterand did not came from Spain but from France. The US hired a Texan named George HW Bush, not a politician from Spain, to be US President.

So if we have to 'support' a country's dictator, it is not because we share his ideologies and his politics. It is because his country and ours have shared interests, no matter how brief. You criticize US for 'supporting' dictators? How about criticizing your own people for supporting Mubarak?

Man, he is from Latin America. when did the tactonic plates changed that Venezuela joined the European continent
don't Hunt him.................He is with us on Same boat ........................

If the US had to 'support' a dictator, it is because that country can produce nothing else better. Let me put it this way: Shinzo Abe did not came from China but was borned in Japan. Francois Mitterand did not came from Spain but from France. The US hired a Texan named George HW Bush, not a politician from Spain, to be US President.

So if we have to 'support' a country's dictator, it is not because we share his ideologies and his politics. It is because his country and ours have shared interests, no matter how brief. You criticize US for 'supporting' dictators? How about criticizing your own people for supporting Mubarak?

Gambit, I understand your point, but under what factor do you think that the country of millions of free thinkers need a dictator to govern a nation.
I hope there is always a majority of a population in any country which have common grounds to unite and elect their own leaders very 4 / 5 years in a democratic process. Hugo was elected because people of his country believed he could do some thing for them that his predecessors could not. are you saying that the people are idiots not having the reasoning ability to understand Hugo's ulterior motives as the US claim him to be

i am sure the amircians will say this people was forced to go
Even if the grief are genuine, that does not mean anyone should have that kind of idolatry for any person outside of the family. When US President John F Kennedy was shot, many people wept but also there were many who respected him did not wept. That is the way it should be. The people should be hard on their leaders. Respect? Yes. Tears? No.

Gambit, I understand your point, but under what factor do you think that the country of millions of free thinkers need a dictator to govern a nation.
I hope there is always a majority of a population in any country which have common grounds to unite and elect their own leaders very 4 / 5 years in a democratic process. Hugo was elected because people of his country believed he could do some thing for them that his predecessors could not. are you saying that the people are idiots not having the reasoning ability to understand Hugo's ulterior motives as the US claim him to be
Germany was a country filled with free thinkers.

Even if the grief are genuine, that does not mean anyone should have that kind of idolatry for any person outside of the family. When US President John F Kennedy was shot, many people wept but so there were many who respected him did not wept. That is the way it should be. The people should be hard on their leaders. Respect? Yes. Tears? No.

This I dont belive in, this is not like the movie Equilibrium where Emotions have to be suppressed. Every leader who is loved by the people have a special place in people heart, so there will always be emotional out burst when they loose the leader.

Germany was a country filled with free thinkers.

So who pushed them to the extent, that they had to raise up and fight again. it was the pact that they were forced to sign after the WW1 that was too discreminatory, so the collective german fault was the failure of the WW1 era governments/people of the victorious. Don't blame the german, they are said to be the most advanced fore thinkers of the modern world because they from the mistakes of the past have learnt and boycot anything that is harmful to the human kind any where on the planet

This I dont belive in, this is not like the movie Equilibrium where Emotions have to be suppressed. Every leader who is loved by the people have a special place in people heart, so there will always be emotional out burst when they loose the leader.
No one is saying anyone must suppressed their feelings and emotions. But what I am saying is that people should be CIRCUMSPECT regarding their feelings and emotions

Definition
Adjective
Wary and unwilling to take risks.

Least of all towards politicians for you have endowed them to make decisions that affects your life and your children's lives. If those decisions are for the better, then give the politician the confidence of your vote and your nod of the head. But if those decisions are for the worse, then remove him, either by the ballet box or the cartridge box.

Unfettered feelings and emotions can lead anyone astray and any spiritual guru can tell you that, right?

Pay respect for a deceased politician who done good by attending his/her funeral with your hats off. Take a day leave with no pay, if you have to. But NEVER shed tears.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom