What's new

Venezuela becomes China’s oil-providing partner for 500 yrs

there are many in Pakistan (including myself) who are very strongly supporting more relations with Latin America --especially Venezuela.

the only thing stopping us is our puppet leaders, who dont want to 'offend' america

Bolivia, Venezuela, Columbia, Chile, Argentina, Brazil and other countries --- they are like Pakistan. Rich in resources and so much un-tapped potential. Brazil has very impressive industry.

Venezuela rich in gas. Why dont we work more closely with them and get some MoUs signed? Hugo Chavez is one of my heros for his bravery. There are now many Iranian in Latin America. We should also work closely with the Latin Americans.

''Yo creo que es muy importante que trabajemos y desarollemos juntos por unificacion con ellos''

(i think its important that we work and develop together in unity with them)

=)

Venezuela and Pakistan have no problems with each other..Pakistan can get closer to Venezuela....

as long as we look to the future....

as was the case with Egypt during the Pan-Arab baathist days, they were probably bitter with Pakistan that we sided AGAINST the soviets.....

but i would imagine that Hugo Chavez and the country would support Pakistan. The Latin Americans are some of the loveliest human beings on this planet, with strong family values and honour.

as i said earlier, we must work more closely with them in fields of energy, industry, defence (particularly with Brazil) and other fields.

as far as i am aware (and please please correct me if im wrong), Pakistan uses Chilean and Brazilian embassy to deal with other latin american countries....this is un-acceptable. We must broaden our ties.

I think the future is electric and other techs oil days are over soon.

ZENN Motor Company:victory::smitten:

correct.....but at least in our lifetimes the world will still be quite reliant on good old petrol

but i think the Musulmaano will be more united once the days of black gold come to an end. This is how i feel.

i believe Pakistanis bought one electric car company --Canadian one....naam aby yaad nahay hain

there was a bharat rhakshaty thread and they were really teasing us since it looks like a go-cart.

Back
Top Bottom