What's new

Veena Malik makes her Bollywood debut

Burnz

BANNED
Reaction score
Veena Malik has just made her Bollywood debut. In a sizzling item number. The 27-year-old Pakistani actor, who shot to fame with reality TV show Bigg Boss, will be seen in the song Main To Teri Fan Ho Gayi, in Riteish Deshmukh- Genelia D’Souza starrer Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.

“Honestly, I had a few offers for item numbers. But I wanted to pick the best one. This song is extremely spicy, so it goes perfectly with my personality ... at least I feel that way. When Kumarji (producer Kumar Taurani) made me hear the song, I said yes instantly. I hope it’s the right decision,” says Malik.

She hopes that her home industry takes a cue from Bollywood and opens doors for better opportunities.

“There’s no concept of item numbers in Pakistan:tdown:. And, there’re hardly any films being made there at the moment. Hope that changes soon,” she says.

The film, directed by debutant Mandeep Kumar, will hit theatres next year.

Veena Malik makes her Bollywood debut - Hindustan Times

I wonder jo lollywood main flop ho gayi thee uska bollywood main kya haal ho ga :lol:

This idiotic culture of item numbers has so much caught on.

Just like every film in 70s had to have a Helen number.

well why underlining specific sayings showing the intentions of this indian thread starter..:D
nyways i like veena malik's acting skills since i 1st saw her in a Comedy Drama Miss Fit (most of the peoples remember this) and than programe Hum sab Umeed Se Hain and than her Films Yeh dil aap ka hua & Mohabbatan Suchiyan she had really a good name among Pakistani Masses but she spoiled it while working in an indian show. Some indians thinks that she got fame from tht show:D but the truth is that she was already famous with her good work and tht show just destroyed her name as a good actress.

I wonder jo lollywood main flop ho gayi thee uska bollywood main kya haal ho ga :lol:

sawal yh hai k india walay lollywood ki flop third class actresses hi kun letay hein bollywood mein-

Rather than doing an item number, she should have tried for some lead roles. It is possible that she gets the "item number tag" and keeps it forever just like Rakhi Sawant. It would be bad for her carrier.

Veena Malik has just made her Bollywood debut. In a sizzling item number. The 27-year-old Pakistani actor, who shot to fame with reality TV show Bigg Boss, will be seen in the song Main To Teri Fan Ho Gayi, in Riteish Deshmukh- Genelia D’Souza starrer Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya.

“Honestly, I had a few offers for item numbers. But I wanted to pick the best one. This song is extremely spicy, so it goes perfectly with my personality ... at least I feel that way. When Kumarji (producer Kumar Taurani) made me hear the song, I said yes instantly. I hope it’s the right decision,” says Malik.

First of all she is not 27. More like 37. Her debut film was Tere Pyar Mein (an anti-india film) which was released in 2000. So are you saying she was just 16 in her debut film? No way, she looked like she was atleast 26 in her debut film.

Secondly, what is this? "This song is extremely spicy, so it goes perfectly with my personality" :lol: looks like she was born in the wrong side of the border :lol:

indians can keep this trash.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom