What's new

Veena Malik is crossing her limits

Hi guys im new , but i love this thread

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

calm down man. you are going to assume that all pakistani are fond of mujra culture or dont care about prostution and any other evil in their society..most peoples are against all these things you mentioned in your post but it is the responsibility of government to tackle all these problems or you want peoples to take laws in their hands the way lal masjid guys did to give punishment to those who were doing buisness of prostitution. no one respected veena when she slept with asif and did bagairti in pak and no one has proud on girls who do mujra..majority pakistani dislike all these things . wrong thing is wrong no matter you do it at home or outside home. When you call pakistani hypocrite then you should xall urself hypocrite as well because you are also part of them. If you think you dont like all bagiarti within pakistan then others also dont like it

Whatever but i like mujras & im proud of it, thanks

calm down man. you are going to assume that all pakistani are fond of mujra culture or dont care about prostution and any other evil in their society..most peoples are against all these things you mentioned in your post but it is the responsibility of government to tackle all these problems or you want peoples to take laws in their hands the way lal masjid guys did to give punishment to those who were doing buisness of prostitution. no one respected veena when she slept with asif and did bagairti in pak and no one has proud on girls who do mujra..majority pakistani dislike all these things . wrong thing is wrong no matter you do it at home or outside home. When you call pakistani hypocrite then you should xall urself hypocrite as well because you are also part of them. If you think you dont like all bagiarti within pakistan then others also dont like it

Then why is there prostituion hubs known as hira mundi's operating in broad daylight across the country in major cities such as Lahore, multan, islamabad, karachi, etc.? Why doesn't the public demand closure of them?

Our nation hasn't stood up in protests on national security matters like the memo case and OBL raid by the US, i doubt they'd ever stand on these issues...it's the internalized beghariti that we have too get rid of.

Kya Baat Hai :cheesy: aab inki kasar bachi thee:hitwall::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

she deserves a death penalty for not posing as nude but dis-respecting lsl ,hehehhe :) .

seriously ,tattoo show the mental level of indian ,grow up chimpy indians ,sing some more filmi songs and wait for uncle sam to leave till then you can POKE your nose in every matter and bribe every media against pakistan...PEACE

Veena Malik is now crossing her limits whatever happened in indian they say it is ISI but if she want to be nude girl no probleum with it but why she put ISI tatoo only ISI was left for tato why not she put anyother tatoo why not RAW tatoo and i must say after this so many indians will come and fight but when ash will photoshot in pak and put RAW and mukti bani tatoo on her body than we will talk to indians and being a **** this is negative impact shown to world of pakistan this is not our culture if she want to become ***** pakistanis should have nothing to do with it but we should send her to asylum because when our mother's and sister travel outside pak and when other nation see veena and than they think that these also same as a said models do modeling according to their culture but we dont want to enter in her personal life but she must not forget that she is showing negative picture of pakistan and Islam if she get asylum if she make her totally nude pic i dont have any probleum with it now she draged ISI hope ISI show her what ISI is made of dont forget this is not as simple as it looks why ISI my question is

Boss kiya hua ... try to understand and sorry for my language but she is a proved W#0RE and that's what her life is about actually ... I don't understand the phenomena of being so pure and clean women bhai jan their is a category of kind we are talking about ... you are comparing apple with oranges ... now allow me to elaborate does Indian W#0rEs didn't do that and what about other countries do their number 2 Girls care ... no they don't and that's their business bhai jee they make money with it ... and how these Play boy making money and stuff and what about the huge P0rN Industry ... They are all the same and my my my ... Brother people expecting some dignity from them bhai they got paid for it ... Now if I dragged in Poonam Jhawar, Sherlyn Chopra, Tanushree Dutta then what they are more or less same ... and by the way PLEASE don't drag Islam in between it has nothing to do any thing with these ... Lastly they make ISI tatto ... this is the biggest mistake of her and sherma of all time ... Just wait and see :devil: ... :D

Back
Top Bottom