What's new

vedio in urumqi_in english

why there less value of humans life in china? so many people killed by terrorists... but still no govt action.... its not riot... it was terorist attack... but china wants life to be normal after attack... how ridiculus...?

why there less value of humans life in china? so many people killed by terrorists... but still no govt action.... its not riot... it was terorist attack... but china wants life to be normal after attack... how ridiculus...?

Intermediate mixed some of the civilians do not know the truth! Can not draw a hasty repression!:frown:

today,I saw some workers from xinjiang on bus(I live in south China).they look exactly like workers from any other province,same kind of appearance,same kind of manner,work hard for make money like workers from anyother province too,though they speak their own language.

today,I saw some workers from xinjiang on bus(I live in south China).they look exactly like workers from any other province,same kind of appearance,same kind of manner,work hard for make money like workers from anyother province too,though they speak their own language.

Yes, and they ALSO speak main dialect. There is no such thing as a single ethnic group that represents all Chinese -- FACT IS CHINA IS COMPOSED OF 56 MAJOR-MINOR ETHNIC GROUPS. :smitten::china::pakistan::police:

Carnage kills 156 in Urumqi

i hope this post will help many friends on this forum to have a better understanding about what happened in urumqi and i would say your understanding and support is of great value and importance to people in deep grief and sorrow.

I and I can say confidently about all of my Pakistani bros here, we all are with China, its people and Govt. :smitten::china:

The WUC or WUR is a foreign funded terrorist organization that has been created to destroy our beloved China in the name of Muslim :tsk: Muslims there in China or here should not support it :disagree: Long Live China, Chinese muslims and non-muslims :smitten::china::china: The people of Pakistan are with you :)

I and I can say confidently about all of my Pakistani bros here, we all are with China, its people and Govt. :smitten::china:

The WUC or WUR is a foreign funded terrorist organization that has been created to destroy our beloved China in the name of Muslim :tsk: Muslims there in China or here should not support it :disagree: Long Live China, Chinese muslims and non-muslims :smitten::china::china: The people of Pakistan are with you

These Jews-White Supremacists are now doing the EXACT same thing in Pakistan with Balochistan "Independence". With Blackwater-Xe freely roaming the streets, prepare for some "peaceful" demonstrations (that is really a pre-meditated foreign orchestrated terror attack).

ASIA MUST UNITE AS ONE, OR ELSE WE CRUMBLE INTO A MILLION PIECES!!! :sniper:

These Jews-White Supremacists are now doing the EXACT same thing in Pakistan with Balochistan "Independence".

Pak Army and ISI has even caught them with proof BUT :tsk: when you present it to them they refuse the evidence

With Blackwater-Xe freely roaming the streets

True and really alarming, one such agent has been arrested today for such nefarious under handed activities BUT since he is from the uu ess of aay he will probably be just deported, I trolled all the news channels today and it hasnt even seen the light of any TV channel :frown:

prepare for some "peaceful" demonstrations (that is really a pre-meditated foreign orchestrated terror attack).

To the point my friend, just like the ones in Gojra, clashing Muslims and Christians :tsk:

ASIA MUST UNITE AS ONE, OR ELSE WE CRUMBLE INTO A MILLION PIECES!!! :sniper:

SinoIndusFriendship my friend! your avid reader S-2 is gonna make alot of noise over this statement in a bad way :lol::lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom