What's new

Vedanta picks Gujarat for $20-bn semiconductor foray with Foxconn: Report

I sincerely believe Gujarat will grow a lot faster and a lot more organically if it eases alcohol and meat restrictions. Local food is terrible once the novelty fades. You’re going to have to be more flexible to attract and retain global organisations (including Indian MNCs outside Adani) and talent.

I have personally turned down so many great opportunities just because I couldn’t imagine shifting to Ahmedabad - the way it is right now.

I sincerely believe Gujarat will grow a lot faster and a lot more organically if it eases alcohol and meat restrictions. Local food is terrible once the novelty fades you’re going to be more flexible to attract and retain global organisations (including Indian MNCs outside Adani) and talent.
Yup, these restrictions are pretty bad, affects revenue genration as well.

Actually, I'm not interested.

There is no mature industrial cluster in India. The so-called semiconductor factory invested by Foxconn should only be some labor-intensive electronic product assembly factory. This should bring many low paid jobs to India.

There is no other advantage.

Yes you are interested in searching and posting negative news coming out of India.
I dont post any indian news for gods sake, i just repsond to you indians outrageous lies about china only.

Less than 1% of my posts, I care about China, or maybe a little bit US, I search all day for India related news? are you kidding me?
Please go away if you don't care. Don't pollute this thread where Indians are rejoicing.

I agree with other posters here. GJ needs to get rid of prohibition if it wants to grow. ModiGee was the most likely candidate to have got it done. He should have done it in 2002 itself.

Regards

IGSS signs up three equity partners for $3.5-bn wafer plant in Tamil Nadu​

Lam Research opens Centre for Engineering in Bengaluru for R&D in wafer fabrication hardware, software​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom