What's new

Uttar Pradesh: Crowd of sexually repressed Bharati men goes INSANE after seeing Russian dancer at event, police forced to beat them into submission

Footage of the Russian dancer who basically caused a riot:
I honestly didn't understand the hype, but then I remembered I'm not a pajeet whose culture is Kama Sutra + 16,000 fair-skinned Gopi prostitutes but the only outlet available for carnal lust are hellish AASImaxxed pajeetni kali matas! Made more sense when I thought of it that way!

Footage of the Russian dancer who basically caused a riot:
I honestly didn't understand the hype, but then I remembered I'm not a pajeet whose culture is Kama Sutra + 16,000 fair-skinned Gopi prostitutes but the only outlet available for carnal lust are hellish AASImaxxed pajeetni kali matas! Made more sense when I thought of it that way!
I pray she reach back home safe and sound from the land of rapists.

That dancer got lucky

We know how it could end
Yeah I shouldn't joke about it because that's absolutely what they'd do. I hate them so much for making me completely cynical and hopeless about human nature.

mera mehbooba she lucky they didnt get on stage otherwise she would have had not only her vagina but her back end violated 50 times by desperate pajeets. then she would be singing mera mehbooba.

Man,foreign women can't perform live in India. They are like those dogs that try to hump everything,the chairs,the walls,the pillows,people's legs etc.

Back
Top Bottom