What's new

USS Zumwalt update thread

Guess the Ironclads are back in action.

painting-b-769461.jpg

Reminds of water world.

Oh come on that was only Harrison Ford's fault ! If only he had listened to Liam Neeson they'd all probably would've turned out just fine ! :D

You are referring to the artic surface manuver or not surface the ship after the accident?

J-10B armed with C-803 can sink it.

No, your mother armed with dirty diaper can sink it :lol:

The K-19 sunk because Han Solo didn't know sh*t about submarines ! :blink:

Umm, I was quite close to figure that out

I was thinking somewhere along the Line that he whipped the crew too much, you know Harrison being Indiana Jones and what not

I do not understand. Both sentences.

Exactly, it's time to try to understand.

Umm, I was quite close to figure that out

I was thinking somewhere along the Line that he whipped the crew too much, you know Harrison being Indiana Jones and what not

Good God - You know that we've practically squished that joke's proverbial nuts with a mallet by now ! :hitwall:

I do not understand. Both sentences.

So my friend are you a Russian in Ukraine or are you a Ukrainian ? :unsure:

So my friend are you a Russian in Ukraine or are you a Ukrainian ? :unsure:

I should explain something. Until the twentieth century, there was no separate state of Ukraine and Ukrainian people, and there were Little Russians - part of the Russian people.
Ukraine (украина, окраина) in Russian means "borderland" or "periphery".
So a Ukrainian or Russian - the question is not quite correct. It's like asking - you're a Bavarian or German.
I am Russian. And I live on Russian land. And sooner or later Ukraine will be reunited with the rest of Russia - it is inevitable, in spite of all attempts of corrupt state officials.

I should explain something. Until the twentieth century, there was no separate state of Ukraine and Ukrainian people, and there were Little Russians - part of the Russian people.
Ukraine (украина, окраина) in Russian means "borderland" or "periphery".
So a Ukrainian or Russian - the question is not quite correct. It's like asking - you're a Bavarian or German.
I am Russian. And I live on Russian land. And sooner or later Ukraine will be reunited with the rest of Russia - it is inevitable, in spite of all attempts of corrupt state officials.

Okay, I don't know what to say! :undecided:

But I've known a few Ukrainians & I can't recall them ever mentioning themselves as Russians or living on Russian Land & being reunited with Russia or anything of the sort ! :what:

But I've known a few Ukrainians & I can't recall them ever mentioning themselves as Russians or living on Russian Land & being reunited with Russia or anything of the sort ! :what:

That is because most Russia treated Ukrainian secondary class citizen

And it was actually written on the Russian citizenship law

Most Ukrainian hate Russia and the feeling is somehow reciprocated

In fact, last month Ukraine just approved the understanding agreement with EU, Ukraine is 2 step away from joing EU, and will be sign this November

Ukraine's Cabinet Backs EU Association Agreement

I have a Ukrainian girl friend once, nice body

There were three peoples before the Revolution - Little Russians , White Russians and Great Russians .
After the Revolution, the Bolsheviks began to struggle with the legacy of the tsarist regime and the main enemy of communism, they identified the " Great Russian chauvinism ." White Russians and Little Russians forced to have altered in the Ukrainians and Belorussians - instead of Russian language in schools were taught the local dialects that differ little from the Russian language.
Since then, many Ukrainians refuse to call themselves Russian . It is now believed that lives in Ukraine only 10 million Russians . Russian is now considered only the former Great Russians.
And there are nationalists , mostly in Western Ukraine. Western Ukraine 700 years was under the rule of Poland and Austria. These people have betrayed the Orthodox faith and betrayed Russian name. Now they hate everything Russian.
But they a minority. Even those who consider themselves Ukrainians , not Russian - for an alliance with Russia . In the south and east of Ukraine , where near 10 million Russians lives (Odessa, Nikolaev, Harkov, Donetsk - Russian cities) including me - almost everybody wants to enter into Russia.
Earlier, before the Revolution , land where I live called the New Russia.
300px-New_Russia_on_territory_of_Ukraine.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novorossiya

Eastern ukraine is pro-russian and christian orthodox. Western ukraine is catholic and protestant with sympathies towards poland ,west. That is the difference.

Back
Top Bottom