What's new

USAF RECEIVES FINAL RAPTOR

Look American products are followed up with Healthy doze of 'Marketing' ... but in reality
American engineering is no better then Thailand's engineering or Vietnam or Chinese engineering

They have their flaws too and people to hail something godly just because it was engineered in USA well its just not true ..

When someone else does something and its fails , its called "Bad engineering " or bad design

When USA fails , and fails miserably I must say .. they are simply called refining and improving technology and innovating and appluaded for the innovation even the stupidity they unearth is protected with a Patent so no other poor country can show them how to do it right ...

Look American products are followed up with Healthy doze of 'Marketing' ... but in reality
American engineering is no better then Thailand's engineering or Vietnam or Chinese engineering

They have their flaws too and people to hail something godly just because it was engineered in USA well its just not true ..

When someone else does something and its fails , its called "Bad engineering " or bad design

When USA fails , and fails miserably I must say .. they are simply called refining and improving technology and innovating and appluaded for the innovation even the stupidity they unearth is protected with a Patent so no other poor country can show them how to do it right ...
Chinese products have high failure rate. Whenever I go shopping for electronics; the 'Made in China' tag gives me second thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom