What's new

USA Will Bomb Syria With Long-Range Bombers B-2 & B-52, Official Says

dont worry in imam mahdi era...........peace will come.......1441++ Hijri

and Muslim Army will conquer india & al-aqsha when prophet isa back to earth......

We Need Great war to kill all zionist & kill all stupid arab khawarij...........

only after that the true peace will coming

The Great War Mathamah Kubra Is Testing For Humanity............

Conquest of India

Thawban said that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Allah has protected from the hellfire two groups of my Ummah: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with Jesus son of Mary - alaihima salat wa salaam- (peace be upon them) ." (Ahmad, Nisa'i, and Tabarani)

Abu Huraira said that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم mentioned India and said, "A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open (conquer) it for them to the extent that they (Muslims) bring its (India's) kings chained. Allah will forgive their (Muslim fighters') sins. When they (Muslim fighters) return back (from India), they will find Son of Mary (meaning Jesus has descended) in AshSham (Syria)." (Nuaim bin Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)

Abu Huraira said, "The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم promised us the conquest of India. If I come across that (in my life time), I will spend my soul and wealth. If I get killed (in the conquest of India), then I will be among the best of martyrs. And if I return (alive from the conquest of India), then I will be Abu Huraira, the freed (meaning a man who has been freed from Hellfire)." (Ahmad, Nisa'i, and Al-Haakim)

Muslim World not need fake peace/temporary peace................we need true eternal peace.............
and the peace only come after the Great World War..............Mathama kubra...........
We Must prepare ourself the era of Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa emergence..........is near.............

Gazwa Hind huhh?

You bunch of lunatics are blowing yourselves and each other up and gassing each other to reach India?? :lol:

To achieve what? so the survivors out of you lot get vaporized in the worst possible chemical, biological and nuclear plumes of smoke?

He's a MOSSAD liar accusing all the true muslims of beeing zionists

The MOSSAD do everything to say that Al Qaeda are not zionists, it proves Al Qaeda are really zionists

I am a MOSSAD liar. I hereby announce that Sun Piwa is not, I repeat NOT a Zionist! :angel:

just wait sir.............the time when World Muslim Army will attack and conquer india will come soon.........

1440 H/2020 CE ++ Al-Mahdi Era

1452 H/2032 CE ++ Prophet Isa is coming.......

World Muslim Army Will attack india after the the conquer of al-aqsha...maybe in years between 2026-2030 CE.....

I Think in future muslim army alliance from pakistan,bangladesh,afghanistan,indonesia,malaysia and other central asia country will join force to attack india....maybe...just my firasat....hoho

1500 H/2076 CE The End Of Islamic Caliphate.......

dont worry in imam mahdi era...........peace will come.......1441++ Hijri

and Muslim Army will conquer india & al-aqsha when prophet isa back to earth......

We Need Great war to kill all zionist & kill all stupid arab khawarij...........

only after that the true peace will coming

The Great War Mathamah Kubra Is Testing For Humanity............

Conquest of India

Thawban said that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Allah has protected from the hellfire two groups of my Ummah: a group that will conquer India and a group that will be with Jesus son of Mary - alaihima salat wa salaam- (peace be upon them) ." (Ahmad, Nisa'i, and Tabarani)

Abu Huraira said that the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم mentioned India and said, "A group of you will conquer India, Allah will open (conquer) it for them to the extent that they (Muslims) bring its (India's) kings chained. Allah will forgive their (Muslim fighters') sins. When they (Muslim fighters) return back (from India), they will find Son of Mary (meaning Jesus has descended) in AshSham (Syria)." (Nuaim bin Hammad’s Kitab Al-Fitan)

Abu Huraira said, "The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وسلم promised us the conquest of India. If I come across that (in my life time), I will spend my soul and wealth. If I get killed (in the conquest of India), then I will be among the best of martyrs. And if I return (alive from the conquest of India), then I will be Abu Huraira, the freed (meaning a man who has been freed from Hellfire)." (Ahmad, Nisa'i, and Al-Haakim)

Muslim World not need fake peace/temporary peace................we need true eternal peace.............
and the peace only come after the Great World War..............Mathama kubra...........
We Must prepare ourself the era of Imam Mahdi & Prophet Isa emergence..........is near.............

Hahaha. Too much zaid Hamid ?

Should you not return to your psychiatric ward? You are a VIETNAMESE IMMIGRANT living in France if we take the information here for granted. You are neither an Arab or local to the Middle East or even a Muslim to begin with. You are a annoyance that pretends to care about us Arabs and Muslims. Go run to your masters in Mullahistan or Russia, commie.

Worry about Laos, Cambodia or some other irrelevant polytheistic countries that are identical to your own commie country in Vietnam.

Tired of reading your lunacies and meddling.

Btw, did a Jew rape you by any chance or beat the crap out of you?

Says the MOSSAD who wants the whole world to help him killing everybody

Back
Top Bottom