What's new

USA - White House upset with Pakistani Ambassador Jaleel Jilani

Status
Not open for further replies.
The faux pas is on FLOTUS not the Pakistani Ambassador. The spin doctors make it look otherwise.

When FLOTUS posed for a Picture ; she did it as a matter of Courtesy

Dont we take pics of our Guests and when the Guest is AS big as FLOTUS
A picture is a given

But what was the need to Tweet it

May be he was trying to please his bosses BACK in GHQ Rawalpindi

Pakistan Foreign office must send a Revised Set of rules to ALL its Diplomatic missions
If your Ambassadors are unaware of such protocols

@Laozi

I completely fail to see ANYTHING political that the ambassador had said in that tweet. Besides, didn't the American media cover the Michelle Obama's visit to our embassy that day? Did they say or indicate or suspect anything "Politicle" on ambassador's part then? If ans is no, then why all the hullabaloo now? Or must we always delve into the realm of conspiracy theories as Ambassador Jilani had just kick started a fresh diplomatic drive to garner support for Pakistan's NSG bid?

Come on man. . . Let it go. Specially when FO has categorically denied the original story. No point dragging our feet on a nonexistent story.

Peace.

The Mods have full authority and discretion to keep or delete this thread

And then he deleted the tweet soon after
As you wish bro. My objective was to extend you the courtesy for you are the senior member of the forum, that's all.

As you wish bro. My objective was to extend you the courtesy for you are the senior member of the forum, that's all.

Thank you for the Concern

I have posted this story Only because the PAKISTANI MEDIA has reported it

SO there can be no allegations of a Fake news

If Indian media alone was reporting it ; I would not have posted it

@waz,

Request that you kindly close the thread as the original story has been debunked via denial by FO as well as the ambassador Jilani.

Thanks.

Thank you for the Concern

I have posted this story Only because the PAKISTANI MEDIA has reported it

SO there can be no allegations of a Fake news

If Indian media alone was reporting it ; I would not have posted it
Not at all. I'm not doubting your intention or motivation. In fact, I thanked you earlier when you responsibly posted the updated story. My point was that, this story carries no salt as it has been categorically been denied by our FO as well as the Embassy. Hence, story debunked. Therefore, I see no point in us discussing the subject anymore.

Hope this clears up everything :).

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom