What's new

USA wants report on Sri Lanka from India

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
USA wants report on Sri Lanka from India

The US State Department had called for a special report from India as to how politics in Sri Lanka would affect the region, informed sources revealed yesterday.

The US government has sought views of the Indian government on the issues relating to the post war activities, foreign relations of Sri Lanka and Constitutional Amendment and on several spheres.

Sources also said that the State Department had sought this report from India three days ago and it was reported that the Indian government was already preparing the report.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/print/index.php/news/front-page-news/21128.html

Sri Lanka expected India to ignore the request

But India moving ahead with the report

Colombo angered by New Delhi

Colombo will show its anger by diplomatically to New Delhi

In coming week’s New Delhi will see the response from Colombo

MISTRUST Continues……………….

im not even Sri Lankan and I am getting extremely irritated by all this nonsense and smearing against Sri Lanka

i dare anybody else to endure 25-30 years of suicide bombing and terrorist campaigns against innocent people

if Sri Lankan allowed this threat to grow, they'd be damned.....when they decide to take serious action against terrorist, they are being damned

what a bullshit if you ask me

i am wondering why U.S. will ask india to report on a matter that is purely Sri Lankan in nature.....wasnt it official and non-state elements in hindustan who was supporting tamil tiger terrorist organization????

^^ Why does Srilanka not express her displeasure to US itself??

USA wants report on Sri Lanka from India??

Ah! Boss!

im not even Sri Lankan and I am getting extremely irritated by all this nonsense and smearing against Sri Lanka

i dare anybody else to endure 25-30 years of suicide bombing and terrorist campaigns against innocent people

if Sri Lankan allowed this threat to grow, they'd be damned.....when they decide to take serious action against terrorist, they are being damned

what a bullshit if you ask me

i am wondering why U.S. will ask india to report on a matter that is purely Sri Lankan in nature.....wasnt it official and non-state elements in hindustan who was supporting tamil tiger terrorist organization????

Correction...we don't have Non-state actors or elements in India.

US probably wants a first hand account of the alleged atrocities committed in the last stages of the battle.

Last edited:
Sri Lanka also may delay the visit by Indian Foreign Minister

Sri Lanka India Relations may hit its lowest level

Sri Lanka’s friends China, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea & ASEAN Countries until now ignored any kind request from USA regarding Sri Lanka

India did a wrong thing, Sri Lanka wont TRUST India in any kind of issues in the future

and it wouldnt like to set up a commission as to how/why a group like tamil tigers was able to survive for so long, and wage its terror campaigns in the cities of Sri Lanka?

China should use its leverage and get involved here. Despite enough issues on the table, Pakistani government should also voice strong disapproval over this report

and again i reiterate, india is partly to blame for the creation and existence of LTTE.

ethnic cleansing....using child soldiers....total wanton disregard for civilian life; these were just some crimes of these 'tigers'

these bleeding heart liberals over at state department have short memories i think

and it wouldnt like to set up a commission as to how/why a group like tamil tigers was able to survive for so long, and wage its terror campaigns in the cities of Sri Lanka?

China should use its leverage and get involved here. Despite enough issues on the table, Pakistani government should also voice strong disapproval over this report

and again i reiterate, india is partly to blame for the creation and existence of LTTE.

ethnic cleansing....using child soldiers....total wanton disregard for civilian life; these were just some crimes of these 'tigers'

these bleeding heart liberals over at state department have short memories i think

We all know what were the causes behind creating Tamil Tigers, India perfectly supported them and its India's duty to support Hindu rights world wide...
Please Don't Mix Tamil Tigers with Taliban....

We all know what were the causes behind creating Tamil Tigers, India perfectly supported them and its India's duty to support Hindu rights world wide...

what does it have to do with hindu rights? Not all tamils are even hindus; in fact some are Muslim as well if Im not mistaken

i will mix tamil tigers and taleban....actually, LTTE is (rather, WAS) WORSE than taleban!!!

What do you mean by "India's duty"?

If you mean the people of India then count me out buddy...I am no religious zealot to be supporting religion nor would I vote for anybody who says that. I'd rather have my government sort out the issues right here in the country, than carry out some religious agenda overseas or even in India itself.

Sri Lanka also may delay the visit by Indian Foreign Minister

Sri Lanka India Relations may hit its lowest level

Sri Lanka’s friends China, Pakistan, Japan, South Korea & ASEAN Countries until now ignored any kind request from USA regarding Sri Lanka

India did a wrong thing, Sri Lanka wont TRUST India in any kind of issues in the future

Sri Lanka should do what is best in its interest, but comparing Indo-Sri Lankan relationships akin with that of Pakistan is absurd.

The Tamil problem effects both India and Sri Lanka, I do not know any Tamils is Pakistan or China, so Indian response would be different.

What does LTTE have to do with Hindu rights? :O Tamil rights is more apt word. Yeah, as Tamils constitute a part of population, it's India's duty to support Tamil's right, which is what being done now. And Sri Lanka should co-operate keeping in mind India's help to exterminate LTTE.

links please.

Back
Top Bottom