What's new

USA vs Germany

CENTCOM

PROFESSIONAL
Reaction score
Country
United States

Just out of curiosity, is anyone, on this forum, supporting the US team against the German team today?

there-are-an-incredible-number-of-americans-in-brazil-supporting-the-us-world-cup-team.jpg

I personally wish for a draw so both teams could advance to the next stage!

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

just to tease my German colleague I am supporting US of A.
he is really smug and sure about his team.

there is always a charm about supporting an underdog in a game. he also told me that the US team coach is a German and he has full confidence in his team

reminds me of Iran vs USA.. it was a full bloodied match but without any malice. back then I was supporting Iran :)

just to tease my German colleague I am supporting US of A.
he is really smug and sure about his team.

there is always a charm about supporting an underdog in a game.

reminds me of Iran vs USA.. it was a full bloodied match but without any malice. back then I was supporting Iran :)
I mean seriously... You don't need a reason to support. I remember that last time I was supporting spain because Spanish were playing fair and tolerating all nonsense from Irish team.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone, on this forum, supporting the US team against the German team today?

there-are-an-incredible-number-of-americans-in-brazil-supporting-the-us-world-cup-team.jpg

I personally wish for a draw so both teams could advance to the next stage!

Haroon Ahmad
DET - U.S. Central Command
United States Central Command - Urdu - MacDill Air Force Base, FL - Government Organization | Facebook

Nope,i hope the "Panzers" crush you today.Sry,nothing personal ,just that i'm a fan of the German national team since forever,i always root for them in the World Cup.

Yes, we are the underdog, oh but the heart wants what the heart wants! :)

Haroon Ahmad

Back
Top Bottom