What's new

USA is building a UFO-like aircraft

Whatever this UFO is, its definitely new to me. The ones in the pic are the F-18 fuselage at the Boneyard.
Guessing it's some sort of hypersonic reconnaissance aircraft, designed to quickly fly in and out of a large hostile area, carries powerful sensors..

US has been building UFO like craft since 50s lol 🤣nothing new

US has been building UFO like craft since 50s lol 🤣nothing new

No they haven’t. True UFO tech is likely not even feasible for a 3D species like us. The movements they do, some are not even solid objects but orbs of light like the foo fighters dating back to WW2. This is tech is thousands of years more advanced than what we can build.

If I were to guess what the UFO/USO phenomena is, it’s much less likely little green men who decided to travel to a random spiral galaxy. Not only that, but to go to a random region in one of said galaxy’s distant spiral arm (rather than the densely backed center) to visit a bunch of primate like creatures. Probability of this is super low considering the vastness of space and the plethora of various objects they could visit.

Thus UFO/USO phenomena is more likely one of 3 things...my rational is this...whatever is visiting us...already knew we would be here.... so that means the following options on what UFOs could be:

1) Humanity from the far far distant future using time travel (latest psychics say travel back in time does not cause paradoxes like once thought).

or

2) A phenomena associated with a simulated universe (UFO/USO is what appears when entering the simulation or a form of anti virus software that monitors various areas of the simulation for compliance)

or

3) Inter dimensional species that far exceeds our 3D species in capability. Some would consider said species “Gods”.

Could also be a combination of the above.

But what it isn’t....is little green men traveling thru space to watch some loser hairy apes kill each other and argue over climate change.

No they haven’t. True UFO tech is likely not even feasible for a 3D species like us. The movements they do, some are not even solid objects but orbs of light like the foo fighters dating back to WW2. This is tech is thousands of years more advanced than what we can build.

If I were to guess what the UFO/USO phenomena is, it’s much less likely little green men who decided to travel to a random spiral galaxy. Not only that, but to go to a random region in one of said galaxy’s distant spiral arm (rather than the densely backed center) to visit a bunch of primate like creatures. Probability of this is super low considering the vastness of space and the plethora of various objects they could visit.

Thus UFO/USO phenomena is more likely one of 3 things...my rational is this...whatever is visiting us...already knew we would be here.... so that means the following options on what UFOs could be:

1) Humanity from the far far distant future using time travel (latest psychics say travel back in time does not cause paradoxes like once thought).

or

2) A phenomena associated with a simulated universe (UFO/USO is what appears when entering the simulation or a form of anti virus software that monitors various areas of the simulation for compliance)

or

3) Inter dimensional species that far exceeds our 3D species in capability. Some would consider said species “Gods”.

Could also be a combination of the above.

But what it isn’t....is little green men traveling thru space to watch some loser hairy apes kill each other and argue over climate change.
Re-read what i wrote and then we will talk

Think of Gulf War 1 and 2. As long as they don't do guerilla warfare we be fine.
Its not guerrilla warfare but rather the “rebuild” with both political and corporate interests involved along with trying to apply US society rules to everywhere else.

Threat tackled it should be rtb - done. No need to try and stay around.

Its not guerrilla warfare but rather the “rebuild” with both political and corporate interests involved along with trying to apply US society rules to everywhere else.

Threat tackled it should be rtb - done. No need to try and stay around.

With aliens, its more like conquering and no holding back destruction.

Back
Top Bottom