What's new

US will not pay Pakistan for military reimbursements: Pentagon

You got nothing on us creator of ISIS. You created the mess in Iraq. You created the mess in Syria. You created the mess in Afghanistan. You made the world unstable because you have an unhealthy fetish for power.
stop feeding gao rakhaks, he is a false flagger who loves to dip inside filthy ganga river..

Fact of the matter is, yall claim to love China and all that but you don't send your kids/family to China for business or studies or vacation or practically anything under the sun.

LOL stupid Indian. Just because you are in denial doesn't mean it is the reality. Pakistan and China are setting up massive student exchange programs. You know nothing fool.

Zia and Pakistan's "agencies" made the decisions of who to train and who to supply. Zia made sure that the U.S. role was limited to logistics.
Man you are repeatedly saying that you americans are dump, either you are born dump or Gen. Zia made you dump, in both cases you people are dump. :hitwall:

LOL stupid Indian. Just because you are in denial doesn't mean it is the reality. Pakistan and China are setting up massive student exchange programs. You know nothing fool.
I will wait for the day until Chinese allow Pakistanis to settle in China

Man you are repeatedly saying that you americans are dump, either you are born dump or Gen. Zia made you dump, in both cases you people are dump. :hitwall:
Did Americans fall prey to Zia's promises and deceptions? Yes, we did. And I'm not proud of that in the slightest.

My two cousins, both engineers working with Pakistan's Hi-tec lab , not only able to speak Chinese but also getting higher studies from china.

Did Americans fall prey to Zia's promises and deceptions? Yes, we did. And I'm not proud of that in the slightest.

Look at this little toddler who claims that Pakistan tricked and deceived his innocent country LOL someone get me a napkin quickly. I can't hold my tears. What a grave injustice. America is a victim. How dare you Pakistan... You took money and tricked innocent America into fighting evil Communist Russia LOL

Dude, stop humiliating yourself. The whole freakin' world knows how you funded, armed and brainwashed your favorite Jihadi fighters during the Cold War. Stop crying over spilt milk.

Your sobbing won't make an iota of difference now. We are not your ally. Isn't that what you wanted? Be a happy man now. Rejoice and suck up to India. Also stop begging us to do more. We can't and we won't.

We will fence the opiumland border and expel your favorite bunnies, namely the Afghans from our land. Do something about that if you can.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom