What's new

US warns China that Washington will not remain passive if the international order is threatened

i am still giving world bank source and you still ignored the source
burn pappu burn
LOL what are you talking about?
I am sharing all data of Worldbank with you and you're trying to run now :lol:
Ok lets do it again
World Bank:
Bangladesh in 2005 40% and 31.5% in 2010, Poverty declined by 8.5% in 5 years based on 1.25$
India in 2010 29.8% better than Bangladesh and in 2012 its 21.9 it means that poverty declined by nearly 8% in just 2 years based on 1.25$.
Am i right this time with Worl Bank data?? :angel:
So, you can see with your own eyes which one is doing better according to World Bank :haha:

LOL what are you talking about?
I am sharing all data of Worldbank with you and you're trying to run now :lol:
Ok lets do it again
World Bank:
Bangladesh in 2005 40% and 31.5% in 2010, Poverty declined by 8.5% in 5 years based on 1.25$
India in 2010 29.8% better than Bangladesh and in 2012 its 21.9 it means that poverty declined by nearly 8% in just 2 years based on 1.25$.
Am i right this time with Worl Bank data?? :angel:
So, you can see with your own eyes which one is doing better according to World Bank :haha:
:haha::haha::haha::haha: why so desperate to feel better :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

why so desperate to feel better
Com'on man why your a$$ is still burning..
You said your news are based on World Bank data and all that SHIT and i am giving you all data from original World Bank site. Still you're ignoring them i have to admit that 56% Indian maybe not getting proper health care and fresh water. :coffee:
But Lungis can't admit truth :sarcastic:

Com'on man why your a$$ is still burning..
You said your news are based on World Bank data and all that SHIT and i am giving you all data from original World Bank site. Still you're ignoring them i have to admit that 56% Indian maybe not getting proper health care and fresh water. :coffee:
But Lungis can't admit truth :sarcastic:
is that making you feel better ?:lol: i just realized we have taken over US-china thread :P

is that making you feel better ?:lol: i just realized we have taken over US-china thread :P
No It didn't i want 0% poverty in my country then i'll feel better. But i think it'll make your UKLungi brotherr feel bad when he was talking Shit about this :lol:
True US-China thread ruined by Indian and Bengali :oops:

That is beyond ridiculous.

what is ridiculous and funny! - is that you landed up in the US - the country that actively works to demean your mother china. and your tax dollars go towards those policies... :rofl:

That is interesting.

There are tons of indians working in U.S. It seems that U.S. does not do any less job in demeaning india, I suppose that is your mother india??? Even your p.m. was not allowed for entry into u.s. Your female diplomat was stripped searched. Those aren't demeaning enough for you?

As for China and U.S., the business relationship touches every level. I work at U.S., get paid, pay my tax. I see nothing wrong there. There are a lot of U.S. citizens, companies doing business in China and do the same thing: work, get paid and pay tax.

By your logic, we should shut the door to each other, kick all Chinese back to China, all U.S. citizens back to U.S., that is the solution???

It is clearly beyond ridiculous.

what is ridiculous and funny! - is that you landed up in the US - the country that actively works to demean your mother china. and your tax dollars go towards those policies... :rofl:

The United States has warned China to stop using "destabilising" tactics in its bid to claim parts of the South China Sea.

US defence secretary Chuck Hagel made the comments at an Asia-Pacific security forum in Singapore, also attended by Australia's Defence Minister, David Johnston.

China is locked in territorial disputes with Vietnam, the Philippines, Brunei and Malaysia over stretches of the resource rich region.

This month, ships from China and Vietnam clashed near the Paracel Islands and Vietnam said a Chinese ship sunk one of its boats by ramming it.

"In recent months, China has undertaken destabilising, unilateral actions asserting its claims in the South China Sea," Mr Hagel said in the speech to the Shangri-La Dialogue in Singapore.

He said the US had no position on the merits of the rival claims over the region, which is rich in oil and gas.

But he went on to say that aggression would not be ignored.

"We firmly oppose any nation's use of intimidation, coercion, or the threat of force to assert these claims," he said.

Candid comments surprise Chinese officials
The unusually direct comments from the US have surprised Chinese officials in Singapore.

Chuck Hagel later had a bi-lateral meeting with the deputy chief of staff of the Chinese Army, Lieutenant-General Wang Guanzhong.

PHOTO: US defence secretary Chuck Hagel, South Korean defence minister Kim Kwan-jin and Japanese defence minister Itsunori Onodera at the start of the meeting in Singapore. (AFP: Pablo Martinez Monsivais)

"You were very candid this morning, and to be frank, more than our expectations," Wang said at the start of the meeting.

"Although, I do think those criticisms are groundless, I do appreciate your candour," he said.

In Beijing, China's state media is reporting that president Xi Jinping has also responded to the recent criticisms to his nation's action in the South China Sea by saying China would not initiate aggressive action.

"We will never stir up trouble," he is reported to have said.

"But we will react in the necessary way to the provocations of countries involved."

The US is not the only nation at the summit concerned by the recent conflict.

At the forum, Australia also said any use of force or coercion to change the status quo in the South China Sea will not be accepted.

"Australia does not take a position on competing claims in the South China Sea," the Defence Minister, Mr Johnston, said.

"But we have a legitimate interest in the maintenance of peace and stability, respect for international law, unimpeded trade and freedom of navigation.

"The use of force or coercion to unilaterally alter the status quo in the East China Sea and the South China Sea is simply not acceptable."

US warns China that Washington will not remain passive if the international order is threatened - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Everything is stirring up after Obama visit to SEA countries. Now who interfered first?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom