What's new

US wants 'more active' India in Afghanistan

Can't wait ....India needs to send troops to Afghanistan as soon as possible. This is the right moment for India to prove that she has what it takes to labeled as a Superpower ! Go India Go !

There are enough people there to do what Pakistan doesnt want them to do.. We will just train them and supply them with the means to be a permanent thorn in Pakistan's side.. We dont need to repeat the same mistake you guys did :)

hey ram, kitna darte ho? thread title padho. Its about US-India-Afghanistan partnership.

why u feeling insecure? :rofl: :rofl:

Why would i feel insecure? USA are leaving Afghanistan with a bloody nose and India want to step into their shoes - lollz why would i be insecure? If India want to go into Afghanistan and think they will succeed good luck to them.
When talking of insecurities and obsession just remember India have had up to 14 consulates in Afghanistan and we both know why. Please dont tell us that Afghanistan is a popular tourist destination for Indians - their real intent is obvious to all. :rolleyes:

^^^ That's exactly they don't want.....:shout:

^^^ That's exactly they don't want.....:shout:

If India can see genuine business relations in Afghanistan and feel they can prosper - then good luck to them as that relationship can only aid both nations. What i cant see is India wanting to replace USA - thats all i am trying to put across. Why would India want to be used as a stool pigeon - they are not that naive.

The ISI will be looking for India sending out troops to Pakistan, as the momemnt she does so, they can easily let Taliban terrorise India, which they have been doing for a long time. It would give ISI a great advantage...

So from both ways, a BIG no.

Indian troops in AF is fiction but if Indian sends troops in Afghanistan (With Iranian consent only) it would be ISI/PA nightmare. Pakistanis who call India out to send its troops in Afghanistan are saying it to hide their fears and been defensive to their core.

India has absolutely no interest in sending combat troops to Afghanistan, this much is clear. However India can capitalise on its enormous goodwill in Afghanistan and expand its humanitarian and training mission there.

If India can see genuine business relations in Afghanistan and feel they can prosper - then good luck to them as that relationship can only aid both nations. What i cant see is India wanting to replace USA - thats all i am trying to put across. Why would India want to be used as a stool pigeon - they are not that naive.
All India wants is protect its interest. They already got iron ore mines, and are looking for natural gas and other resources of Afghanistan. For that the railway link to Iran should be protected....by any means...by bringing stability or sending our own security teams...of course with Afghani govt.'s permission.

Even China wants to protect its copper mines and wants get the same access to other resources....for that they want pakistan and taiban relationship for security.....

Its all about resources.....strategic presence is just part of it not the whole picture.....

When talking of insecurities and obsession just remember India have had up to 14 consulates in Afghanistan and we both know why. Please dont tell us that Afghanistan is a popular tourist destination for Indians - their real intent is obvious to all. :rolleyes:

That's what i am saying Afghanistan is a popular tourist destination for RAW, they have made 14 guest houses there for comfort stay. RAW also like Pakistan very much but your govt. din't sign the visa agreement recently so they are very upset.....:lol:

indians have good value at kuwait and iraq too. Indian Muslims need to show how both indian and pakis are treated at kuwait airports. its not on pakis but yes the orthdox old stone age mentality to fight on name of religion is Rubish. the fight between ind and pak is for kasmir and not on religion card. pakis and congress and other parties seems equal....

Why would i feel insecure? USA are leaving Afghanistan with a bloody nose and India want to step into their shoes - lollz why would i be insecure? If India want to go into Afghanistan and think they will succeed good luck to them.
When talking of insecurities and obsession just remember India have had up to 14 consulates in Afghanistan and we both know why. Please dont tell us that Afghanistan is a popular tourist destination for Indians - their real intent is obvious to all.

hey ram, some more conspiracy theories. :rofl: :rofl:

why u always feeling insecure? ;)

Can't wait ....India needs to send troops to Afghanistan as soon as possible. This is the right moment for India to prove that she has what it takes to labeled as a Superpower ! Go India Go !

Ur talking as if when we have send our troops to Siachin or East pakisan u were able to stop them.:P

India should seize this oppurtunity and send 1 million active troops to afghanistan, would love to see a arjun tank steam roll on afghan soil with a indian tri colour flying from arjun, this is an oppurtunity on itself for india, its about time india seized this oppurtunity.

good luck to india from canada.

India should seize this oppurtunity and send 1 million active troops to afghanistan, would love to see a arjun tank steam roll on afghan soil with a indian tri colour flying from arjun, this is an oppurtunity on itself for india, its about time india seized this oppurtunity.

good luck to india from canada.

You've got to be high. There's no other logical exculpation for this outrageous post. The IA at full strength excluding reserves is 1.3 million in size so there's no way they could send them............ you know what forget it, I'm not going to waste my time.

Back
Top Bottom