What's new

US veteran charged with terrorism for killing black man

US veteran charged with terrorism for killing black man
Police say James Jackson 'prowled the streets of New York for three days in search of a black person to assassinate'.

b7bb0e69eabe4ae3858e7a837f8cbcf8_18.jpg

Police say Jackson admitted stabbing Timothy Caughman multiple times [Jefferson Siegel/The Daily News via AP]
A white US army veteran accused of fatally stabbing a 66-year-old black man has been charged with murder as an act of terrorism after telling police he was planning a race-based killing spree.

James Jackson, 28, "prowled the streets of New York for three days in search of a black person to assassinate in order to launch a campaign of terrorism against our Manhattan community and the values we celebrate," Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said in a statement on Monday.

"Last week, with total presence of mind, he acted on his plan, randomly selecting a beloved New Yorker solely on the basis of his skin colour, and stabbing him repeatedly and publicly on a Midtown street corner."

He was formally charged in New York State Supreme Court with one count each of murder in the first and second degrees as an act of terrorism, murder in the second degree as a hate crime, as well as three counts of criminal possession of a weapon.

White supremacist kills black New Yorker at random with sword
Jackson's lawyer has said there are "obvious psychological issues" involved.

Police say Jackson admitted stabbing Timothy Caughman, who was collecting bottles for recycling, multiple times on March 20. Caughman managed to walk two blocks to a police station but died in hospital.

Jackson - who served in the US Army from 2009 to 2012, a stint that included a tour of duty in Afghanistan - turned himself in to police in Times Square on Wednesday after police released surveillance video of the stabbing.

He told police he considered the killing to be "practice prior to going to Times Square to kill additional black men," according to the complaint.

It said he was "angered by black men mixing with white women".

The case comes as several major US cities including New York grapple with an increase in hate crimes.

On Wednesday, Vance's office launched a "Too New York To Hate" campaign to encourage victims and witnesses of violence against an ethnic group, community or religion to come forward to testify.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/...rorism-killing-black-man-170328005908057.html
Disgusting and horrific. The murderer must be condemned.

Because u can trace the bullet to a gun but tracing a gun to the perp is harder :partay:

Did you not read my first post?

I said that's why murderers try to buy guns from black market dealers, so the gun can't be traced to them.

The problem is, if you find a black market dealer who sells guns, how can you be sure he is not actually a cop?

That's why a lot of murderers default to using knives and other bladed weapons. They are efficient at killing and harder to trace.

I guess blacks are the most hated and looked down upon .
Not just in the US , India or Europe , even in their native Brazil i felt that the non blacks had a different outlook towards the blacks , and this hatred is generally spread among males .
Females embrace everybody irrespective of the color , religion etc

Only a violent demented society like yours would support him why would others support him?

Yes, that's my point, after all modi and his goons were cheering after the US Nazi chief had won the election. Nazi ideology actually borrowed many of its traits from modi's gurus. Hence there's great similarity between these Nazi terrorists and the RSS goons.

Yes, that's my point, after all modi and his goons were cheering after the US Nazi chief had won the election. Nazi ideology actually borrowed many of its traits from modi's gurus. Hence there's great similarity between these Nazi terrorists and the RSS goons.

And brainwashed scum like you think everyone that opposes islamist extremists and radicals are nazis.

Too bad. Enjoy the continued lesson learning you will be reaping as red pilling continues the world over.

And brainwashed scum like you think everyone that opposes islamist extremists and radicals are nazis.

Too bad. Enjoy the continued lesson learning you will be reaping as red pilling continues the world over.

What I think has no bearing on what's written on the wall. Indian RSS terrorists are proxies of the global Nazi movement. When people elect a genuine terrorist as PM that's the proof that most indians like you are brainwashed by Nazi ideology.

Sir, What is your problem ?

Sir, only a few days back you guys with brown skin were praying to your bhagwan for Trump's victory and you ask me what the problem is! We truly live on strange planet.

I have a disturbing feeling video gaming violence is actually part of the cause.

These Nazis are confident that Trump's attorney general will find a way to keep them away from the gallows. So, they are quite reckless these days.

Why would Indians defend this guy, especially given that another man -- a white racist -- shot and killed an Indian in Kansas City? Why are you making such a ridiculous statement?

I've been appointed by her excellency madam Hillary to do so. Please don't take it personally! Had you not offered your offerings to your bhagwans for Trump's victory Hillary would have been the President now. So, she's on a drive for vengeance and I'm one of her trusted lieutenants. You can check my credentials with her but I'm not sue if she's going to receive your call at the moment.

Half the world is engulfed by radicals of ISIS and their compatriots. ppl who try to paint modi as extremist are becoming laughing stock of the world. Even muslim countries have better view of him. Frogs croaks are not going any where but only echoing in the well.

Half the world is engulfed by radicals of ISIS

And your favourite bhagwan in White House says the so called land of freedom created Daesh! Your assrahelli buddies are also in it, take my word for it. If you don't believe me ask your Iranian friends.

ppl who try to paint modi as extremist are becoming laughing stock of the world. Even muslim countries have better view of him. Frogs croaks are not going any where but only echoing in the well.

Is that so? Then your should sleep well, my dear RSS terrorist!

ask your Iranian friends.
proved, Iranians dont care about misleading hate filled sh***.
Then your should sleep well
ppl with no hate always sleep well, dont worry. dont vomit your brain every time,take care.
RSS terrorist!
rest of the world is asking who what...terrorist no idea. only know bin laden.....:lol:

bye , need to have good sleep dont bother me.:closed:

proved, Iranians dont care about misleading hate filled sh***.

ppl with no hate always sleep well, dont worry. dont vomit your brain every time,take care.

rest of the world is asking who what...terrorist no idea. only know bin laden.....:lol:

bye , need to have good sleep dont bother me.:closed:

Eloquent lectures coming from the wells of hatred, now that's interesting! Why don't you get busy demolishing mosques and building temples there? Your RSS leaders have been calling for this for quite some time now. On this forum you'll achieve little since moderators do not subscribe to your RSS ideology.

The problem with guns is that it's super easy to trace it when a gun is used for murder.

So you either need to buy a gun from a black market dealer (who might be a cop), or you need to use some kind of a knife/blade.

In countries like the UK it's actually quite common for criminals to use "oriental swords" in order to kill others.

As far as weapons go, it surely works.

It's NOT EASY at all to trace a firearms. Unless you have 2 things in your hand.

1.) A Firearm
2.) The history that firearms been used.

Unless you are talking about Title 2 firearms or some "Special Firearms" (Such as limited edition king cobra or 1000th edition Python 357 or Ornate Firearms (like solid gold AKs and etc.) A pistol, like Glock, you bought from a dealer is hard to track, even if you use it to kill someone and leave ballistic evidence.

Each firearms was not registered, unlike in the movie, many state do not have a firearm database to track who bought what, most state only operate on background check (from 5 hours to 5 days) and you can bring home the pistol.

And then there are some state transfer law, which do not require you to file a transfer request sometime up to 180 days. And finally, no ballistic record were store with any kind of record keeping.

Basically, I can buy a Glock 19 from a gun show, legit with background check done, and use it to kill someone, let's say in a month, and as long as I don't let the weapon seized by Law Enforcement, or have it in my procession. It will not trace it back to me, as when I was using it, it is still under the last guy's registration (if any), and I can get rid of the weapon by selling it to someone, and skip my own registration. Or simply, I could have just chuck it into a river.

You can have a ballistic (Projectile, Rifling Groove and so on), but without the weapon to match it, and a record to show who own it, you cannot trace it to anyone.

Last edited:
A white US army veteran accused of fatally stabbing a 66-year-old black man has been charged with murder as an act of terrorism after telling police he was planning a race-based killing spree.

James Jackson, 28, "prowled the streets of New York for three days in search of a black person to assassinate in order to launch a campaign of terrorism against our Manhattan community and the values we celebrate," Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said in a statement on Monday.
So, let me get this straight...

It took him 3 whole days to find a black person to assassinate in Manhattan?!
And then when he did find someone, it was a 66-old black male?

What does that tell us about of NYC demographics?

:pop:

Do you think he was going to select a healthy young black guy to assault? If he tried that he would end up getting assaulted.

He probably spent 99% of that time walking in circles talking to himself with a two foot sword under a raincoat.

I have a disturbing feeling video gaming violence is actually part of the cause.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 6.08.40 AM.jpg

Looks like a Roman Gladius sword too.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom