What's new

US to transfer Afghan war's, military equipment to Pakistan.

Its our money we may spend it the way we want, atleast Indians don't have a habit to go running with a begging bowl around the globe...:wave:

The news is that the US may give equipment to Pakistan.....now activate your pea size brain and tell us where do the drones or the so called begging bowl comes into the equation. BTW, Indians are the highest number of illegals in USA now.

The news is that the US may give equipment to Pakistan.....now activate your pea size brain and tell us where do the drones or the so called begging bowl comes into the equation. BTW, Indians are the highest number of illegals in USA now.

N how does that relates to topic in hand :what:

Anways my first post was with regards to a Pak member's overexcitement over US Aid to Pak but for obvious reasons u couldn't see that...:)

And once again US is the best friend! Hail US-Pak relationship. I wont be surprised if the Americans extract a price for this. Let's see how it plays out.

And how did you arrive at this conclusion?

i think it is good for for us
especially
if pakistan army gets MRAP vehicles and some Artillery
but we requeast to usa to give us 30-40 chinooks and stallions
20-30 cobras ah-1w

U.S. officials estimate the U.S. will spend $6 billion to remove what needs to go home by a December 2014 withdrawal deadline. The most sensitive equipment, such as weapons and communications systems, will be flown out by air. The remaining equipment will be handed over to the Afghans, or simply scrapped.

Why should Pakistan accept used equipment? Most may not be compatible with what is presently being used by the PA. If they do, then there's the problem of refurbishment and maintenance of repairable equipment that would cost millions of dollars! Then there would be the requirement of spares, new inventories, storage, training for usage and maintenance and so on.

And finally the PA isn't going to stuff its units with used/discarded American equipment! It's of no use to man or beast!

US officials played down India's fears. "It is unlikely that we will handover sensitive equipment to a third country, we will take this back or destroy it and, in some cases, it will be protected so that only the intended recipient can use it," a diplomatic source told Mail Today.

So the US is going to take the "best" stuff home with them (like they did in Iraq) and leave the worn and derelict equipment behind for the Afghans and Pakistanis. Hardly anything to worry about if you're India- a few Humvees and other relatively minor equipment. They're not going to be leaving behind UAVs, explosives, arty pieces and tanks!

If the US was going to leave behind sensitive and lethal weaponary for Pakistan they'd have to trust them first and they clearly don't- they went in to get OBL without a "heads-up" to the Pakistani side and they destroyed their helo to ensure it wouldn't get into Pakistani and by extension Chinese hands. This isn't how you treat a trusted freind.

but we requeast to usa to give us 30-40 chinooks and stallions
20-30 cobras ah-1w

Dream on buddy!

That's too much equipment to even begin to imagine.. why are they not giving ANA the equipment? It probably means after ANA gets their stuff the rest will be handed over to PA.!
ANA has no technical know how to maintain this equipment, plus no training. Kalashankov and Mi17 only heavy equipment ANA know how to operate. Pakistan has infrastructure for the maintenance of this equipment.

at the end of the day PK will be interested in only such material which they are already operating....mostly land systems.

this entire thread is based on an article which appeared in the urdu media which is flagrant for rumour-mongering...

So the US is going to take the "best" stuff home with them (like they did in Iraq) and leave the worn and derelict equipment behind for the Afghans and Pakistanis. Hardly anything to worry about if you're India- a few Humvees and other relatively minor equipment. They're not going to be leaving behind UAVs, explosives, arty pieces and tanks!

If the US was going to leave behind sensitive and lethal weaponary for Pakistan they'd have to trust them first and they clearly don't- they went in to get OBL without a "heads-up" to the Pakistani side and they destroyed their helo to ensure it wouldn't get into Pakistani and by extension Chinese hands. This isn't how you treat a trusted freind.

Dream on buddy!

Pakistan have nukes to deal with India - Heck, Pakistan was very weak in 2001 and 2008 yet you guys could not do sh!t except barking like big dogs.

If the US was going to leave behind sensitive and lethal weaponary for Pakistan they'd have to trust them first ...!

Why so many Indians and some leftie-commie Pakistanis are $hitting on this thread as if there is no end.

The whole thing is about logistics, I mean military logistics.

Why are we making it to a $hit-shoveling exercise.

Is that you all want to do all the time? Well if your answer is yes. Then please go ahead.

peace

Why so many Indians and some leftie-commie Pakistanis are $hitting on this thread as if there is no end.

The whole thing is about logistics, I mean military logistics.

Why are we making it to a $hit-shoveling exercise.

Is that you all want to do all the time? Well if your answer is yes. Then please go ahead.

peace

Personally I'm just having a discussion, I don't know why you feel you need to resort to this kind of attack.

Personally I'm just having a discussion, I don't know why you feel you need to resort to this kind of attack.

This is a "great" style of discussion. Huh matee!

You pulled this @rse bubble "USA doesn't trust Pakistan"

As a Sikh settled in UK, you should know better than that.

peace

This is a "great" style of discussion. Huh matee!

You pulled this @rse bubble "USA doesn't trust Pakistan"

As a Sikh settled in UK, you should know better than that.

peace

Did I say anything that was untrue? No. Did I say something that upset YOU? Obviously. If you don't agree with my assertions then please refute them with FACTS and LOGIC not insults and personal attacks.

Back
Top Bottom