What's new

US threatens 'overwhelming' response if South Korea attacked

They are going to get ICBM and thermonuclear technology eventually, after all it is only 1960's technology. They can already launch satellites which works on a similar principle.

Aren't you listening? We CAN'T control the Fat Kims. :rofl:

Didn't you hear of the Fat Kim's Uncle who was supposed to be pro-China? Guess what happened to him? He was fed to the dogs.

No, this is America's own mess. Nothing can stop the Norks from developing 1960's technology like ICBM's and thermonukes if they want to do it. And they have already said numerous times their intention is to wipe the USA off the face of the Earth.

Which again, is something we DON'T want (can you read this time). Even if we earn $10 in trade surpluses from America every year, that $10 is more important to us than whether or not NK and the USA wipe each other out or not.

It's true, the Kims are insanity personified. As for the uncle who was chums with China, well, his bones can't be found now.

Stop bringing Pakistan into everything, good Lord you have an obsession. Pakistan is not a rouge state, and no one considers it as such. It is a democracy.

I asked for Korea also. There seems to be a trend with China. They seem to like bad boys like a teenage girl. :P

It's true, the Kims are insanity personified. As for the uncle who was chums with China, well, his bones can't be find now.

And people still think we can control them. :rofl:

America has been pushing everyone in the world to aim their nukes at the USA, now finally they have found someone insane enough to actually pull the trigger (Fat Kim).

Asking China for help has gone past it's sell-by date. We can no longer control them, the USA has to handle the demons they created.

The only thing we want, is to become a developed country, to make money and raise our living standards. All the USA and NK want to do is start wars, they are a perfect match for each other.

And people still think we can control them. :rofl:

America has been pushing everyone in the world to aim their nukes at the USA, now finally they have found someone insane enough to actually pull the trigger (Fat Kim).

Asking China for help has gone past it's sell-by date. We can no longer control them, the USA has to handle the demons they created.

The only thing we want is to become a developed country, to make money and raise our living standards. All the USA and NK want to do is start wars, they are a perfect match for each other.

I agree Chinese influence doesn't have the impact it once did. He is more crazy than his father.

I agree Chinese influence doesn't have the impact it once did. He is more crazy than his father.

People overestimate Chinese influence too much, especially our enemies.

We are still only a developing country. There is nothing we can do if America's countless enemies decide that they want to develop nuclear weapons or even fire them at the USA.

Just as always, we will sit back and try to develop our economy. The USA is a country that is engaged in eternal warfare, surely they know better than we do, how to live with the life they have chosen.

I hope Kim and his family just die off (elders in line). I feel sorry for the people of the North. Having been to the South, they are missing out on so much.

Stop bringing Pakistan into everything, good Lord you have an obsession. Pakistan is not a rouge state, and no one considers it as such. It is a democracy.

Just Ignore stupid shit.... ;)

And does anyone else see the irony of the "superpower" USA begging a developing country (China) to "reign in" an undeveloped country (North Korea)?

That's like an Adult/superpower begging a kid/developing country to stop the baby/undeveloped country from bullying him.

I mean, have some self-respect. You are a superpower, stop begging developing countries to do your job for you.

We shall drop megatons of food on Fat Kim. Overwhelm the leader, and feed some people, it's a win-win special delivery from McDonald's. :usflag:

Warning: Hamburgers are highly addictive and may lead to obesity.

People overestimate Chinese influence too much, especially our enemies.

We are still only a developing country. There is nothing we can do if America's countless enemies decide that they want to develop nuclear weapons or even fire them at the USA.

Just as always, we will sit back and try to develop our economy. The USA is a country that is engaged in eternal warfare, surely they know better than we do, how to live with the life they have chosen.

Oh,don't be a cry baby.

The North Korean regime is you son,nephew and adopted child.International sanctions could work if China joins,You choose not to.

And does anyone else see the irony of the "superpower" USA begging a developing country (China) to "reign in" an undeveloped country (North Korea)?

That's like an Adult/superpower begging a kid/developing country to stop the baby/undeveloped country from bullying him.

I mean, have some self-respect. You are a superpower, stop begging developing countries to do your job for you.
If China stakes a claim at being a superpower itself (as it does, militarily), it should show that it can stop a undeveloped neignbouring country.

In 1961, the two countries signed the Sino-North Korean Mutual Aid and Cooperation Friendship Treaty, whereby China pledged to immediately render military and other assistance by all means to its ally against any outside attack. This treaty was prolonged twice, in 1981 and 2001, with a validity until 2021.

China could start by not prolonging that treaty, or threaterning to. Remember, what the North Koreans can lob at the US, they can also lob at China, and they are unruly and unpredictable enough.

That is, if China actually IS something, internationally speaking.

It's true, the Kims are insanity personified. As for the uncle who was chums with China, well, his bones can't be found now.

I begg to differ.They're not insane,they're a model,a text book on what you do if you want to be a despot over a country.

That is, if China actually IS something, internationally speaking.

They can't/they will not/that's why they're not taken seriously outside as a monetary power.

When you can't control the dog foaming at the mouth with rabies in your house,you don't get to be part of the neighborhood watch.That's why the US is a superpower and they will never be....imagine Mexico going nuclear

I begg to differ.They're not insane,they're a model,a text book on what you do if you want to be a despot over a country.

They can't/they will not/that's why they're not taken seriously outside as a monetary power.

When you can't control the dog foaming at the mouth with rabies in your house,you don't get to be part of the neighborhood watch.That's why the US is a superpower and they will never be....imagine Mexico going nuclear
Mmm. Mexico may not be a particularly good example .... as far as controlling it is concerned ;-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom