What's new

US teacher suspended for pulling off student’s hijab

and in iran you cant go out without a hijab.
In Iran Hijab is a law. Law is to be obeyed in every society but i haven't seen among US-laws which prevents religious freedoms.

Their problem is Islam itself not just a symbol or something.

These animals in USA have supported the ISIS sympathizers, actually they terrorized Islam by using their puppets in Islamic countries and for years have been supporting extremism made by monarchs, on the other hand they are accusing Islam and poor Muslims of extremism. Insulting our sacred symbols, sacred person by using their own made terrorism.

Bastard-ness of Americans and their leadership has no boundaries. Take it friendly, @Hamartia Antidote

The title is misleading... it isn't a phenomenon but rather isolated incident. You can says students are getting hijaabs pulled off.
I haven't touched the title btw, it belongs to the main source

This is how the student should have reacted
The white boy seems to be enjoying the punch throw by the girl? The boy is very skillful in avoiding all the punch throw by her.

The white boy seems to be enjoying the punch throw by the girl? The boy is very skillful in avoiding all the punch throw by her.

That's because it was not a real fight.

http://www.startribune.com/viral-wa...ght-video-was-a-hoax-district-says/410736925/

Viral Washburn High School fight video was a hoax, district says
The clip appears to show a Muslim student trying to punch a boy who pulled on her hijab, but it's just a "play fight," a district spokesman said Saturday.

A video posted Friday afternoon to Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook purportedly showing a Muslim student at Washburn High School using her fists to exact revenge on a boy who tugged her hijab is fake, a Minneapolis schools spokesman said Saturday.

The video, titled “Welcome to Washburn,” has gone viral since it was posted to Facebook, with more than 6.5 million views, more than 161,000 shares and more than 29,000 comments — many supporting the girl, who appears to be defending herself.

But Dirk Tedmon, a spokesman for the school district, said Saturday that school officials who talked to families of the students after viewing the video learned that it was a “play fight” and intended as a joke. School safety and security staff confirmed the alleged incident never happened. By the time it was discovered to be a hoax, the video had gone viral, Tedmon said.

When asked if the students involved face discipline, Tedmon said such information is not public.

“We want to make sure our families know the school community works continually to keep our buildings safe,” he said, adding that a learning environment that is “culturally sensitive to all our students is a priority.”

That's because it was not a real fight.

http://www.startribune.com/viral-wa...ght-video-was-a-hoax-district-says/410736925/

Viral Washburn High School fight video was a hoax, district says
The clip appears to show a Muslim student trying to punch a boy who pulled on her hijab, but it's just a "play fight," a district spokesman said Saturday.

A video posted Friday afternoon to Snapchat, Twitter and Facebook purportedly showing a Muslim student at Washburn High School using her fists to exact revenge on a boy who tugged her hijab is fake, a Minneapolis schools spokesman said Saturday.

The video, titled “Welcome to Washburn,” has gone viral since it was posted to Facebook, with more than 6.5 million views, more than 161,000 shares and more than 29,000 comments — many supporting the girl, who appears to be defending herself.

But Dirk Tedmon, a spokesman for the school district, said Saturday that school officials who talked to families of the students after viewing the video learned that it was a “play fight” and intended as a joke. School safety and security staff confirmed the alleged incident never happened. By the time it was discovered to be a hoax, the video had gone viral, Tedmon said.

When asked if the students involved face discipline, Tedmon said such information is not public.

“We want to make sure our families know the school community works continually to keep our buildings safe,” he said, adding that a learning environment that is “culturally sensitive to all our students is a priority.”

Lol great way to deflate puffed up responses.

Muslims are doing fine in the US and Canada. We are the professionals and entrepreneurs over here. Nothing to worry about on these shores.

These guys are payed by agencies to do, if investigated the victims would be practicing Muslims and talented ones. There are reports of similar indecent in UK cars hitting people outside mosques. They are try to convey the message to that their land would not let take benefits (good life, with faith intact) that Hazrat Musa took from Firoon. Social media usage trend of a user the tool to pick the victims.

Last edited:
Muslim students are getting their hijabs pulled off by teachers in US schools
_88504500_ab3f1580-4a27-4bb8-a934-dba1e2f90c4d.jpg

What about American muslims, it's their country.
well, if I answer that we will get into a never ending argument
do you want to get into it?
because I really want to
but I have exams to prepare for

Their country their will .
Stop going there if u hold hijab higher than future .
If I was living there , I would be wearing caps as to cover head .
It's your inner purity and heart religion that matters most . If u wear hijab but your deeds are unislamic then there's no use for it .

White America is slowly, but surely heading towards the inevitable. These are the early signs of any nation suffering from extreme moral decay. They elect a pu$$ygrabbing racist narcissist and defend him tooth and nail. Hypocrisy and violence against minorities is a norm. Gun violence in public spaces grows. Sexual abuse is rife in every sphere of life. What a pity. Don’t tell me that this is normal.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom