What's new

US strikes in Pakistan will continue: Gates

How long will the rule of the tyrant last? Babylon was destroyed.

The spilt blood of the innocents will not be in vain, there will be retribution, of that you can be sure.

We may be weak now, but our memory is long.

Exactly what many Indians feel about our tyrants.

We were weak and divided and suffered as a result at the hands of various barbarians. Even people who were not our equal in any sense of the word.

But the wheel of time is coming a full circle. Not to judge what is happening currently but just the way things have always happened in history.

Again you decided not accept historical facts Arabs(Adnani only) and Pushtoons(Afridi,lodhi,duranni etc ) are cousins already i have proved aboved through historical logic .

But why you dont like this relationship

There is a reason for that.

I guess he wants to feel that the Pushtuns are Aryans for some reasons. Is there any Pushtoon writing or folklore that also mention this? I thought they are Arabic origin as you mention.

Pure Arabs: They allegedly originated from the progeny of Ya‘rub bin Yashjub bin Qahtan so were also called Qahtanian Arabs.

Arabized Arabs: They allegedly originated from the progeny of Ishmael Son of the biblical patriarch Abraham and were also called ‘Adnani Arabs.

Hazrat Ibrahim had two sons Ishmael and Ishaq , Dawood( also named Israel) AS was the son of Ishaq AS .

Hazrat Dawood AS had twelve sons later become 12 tribes ,During distruction of Palestin near 750BC one tribe moved toward Afghanistan and settled there.

Pushtoon are among ten lost tribes of bani Israel .Hence proved

Pl read below info

Groups claiming descent from a non-specific Lost Tribe
Some groups believe themselves to be descended from one of the Lost Tribes, but don't know which one. These include:

The Lemba tribeLemba Overview

The Lemba or Lembaa are a group of people numbering 70,000 in southern Africa....
(from Southern AfricaSouthern Africa

Southern Africa is the southernmost region of the African continent, variably defined by geography or geopolitics....
) claims to be descended from a lost tribe which fled from modern YemenYemen

Yemen, officially the Republic of Yemen, is a Middle Eastern country located on the Arabian Peninsula in Southwest Asi...
and journeyed south.
The House of Israel in GhanaGhana Overview

Ghana, officially the Republic of Ghana, is a country in West Africa....
claims to be one of the Lost Tribes of Israel.
Pashtun peoplePashtun people

The Pashtuns , or Pathan or ethnic Afghans are an ethno-linguistic group living primarily in eastern and southe...
, ethnic Afghans traditionally claim descent from the Lost Tribes.
Kashmiri peopleKashmiri people

Kashmiri refers to the Indo-Aryan people who ancestrally belong to the region of Kashmir....
, like the Pashtun peoplePashtun people

The Pashtuns , or Pathan or ethnic Afghans are an ethno-linguistic group living primarily in eastern and southe...
, traditionally trace their ancestry back to the Lost Tribes of Israel.
Chiang Min peopleChiang Min people

About 250 thousand people called Chiang or Chiang-Min, by the Chinese, live in the mountainous area of northwest China, west of th...
(from northwestern ChinaNorthwestern China Summary

Northwestern China includes Xinjiang, Xizang, Ningxia, and Gansu. ...
) claim to be descendants of Abraham.
Jews of Kaifeng are the best documented Jewish community in China.
British IsraelismBritish Israelism

British Israelism is a complex set of theories, not necessarily compatible with each other, that have in common the idea tha...
(sometimes called Anglo-Israelism) claims that the British are the direct lineal descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel.

Ten Lost Tribes: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article
this isn't even a credible website, no real geneologist would agree with what you're saying. pashtuns, the lost tribes of israel? what a joke! pashtuns are of central asian descent, end of story. They have no geneological evidence to prove their hereditary claims, not even a family tree. And please don't tell me about lineage, lineage is where I excel. I have a proven lineage going all the way back to Adnan, descendant of Hadhrat Ismail (AS), through the Quraish.

the evidence you have brought up is laughable, how can you expect to debate with people when you bring up stuff like this,
"The House of Israel in GhanaGhana Overview

Ghana, officially the Republic of Ghana, is a country in West Africa....
claims to be one of the Lost Tribes of Israel
."

this is just stupid and a total mockery of history and geneology.:rofl:

I mention only indication ,interpretation of hadith is critical thing any mistake is considered very seriously ,but you could not understand these things because your knowledge is limited about islam and history of islam and nations.

Again you are conmfused here ,US and Zoinist regime have multiple intrest in this region ,at the moment they are doing investment why because they know very well that Afghanistan is epi center of mujahdeens and this WOT is idealogical war two different faith are in clash with each other ,Afghanistan has very important strategic location which is only easiy excess for central
asia ,who ever control this region will rule the world in this century...
look... I don't want to embarrass you here on a public forum. for your own good, please, just stop posting. :tsk:

Again you decided not accept historical facts Arabs(Adnani only) and Pushtoons(Afridi,lodhi,duranni etc ) are cousins already i have proved aboved through historical logic .

But why you dont like this relationship

You're not accepting the genetic evidence.

The historical evidence of a link to bani israel was made up in some court not more than 500 years ago, I believe. But that is historical only. Genetics do not lie, history does.

You're not accepting the genetic evidence.

The historical evidence of a link to bani israel was made up in some court not more than 500 years ago, I believe. But that is historical only. Genetics do not lie, history does.

You dont have any genetic proof that pushtoons and arabs(adnani only) dont have genetical relation ,what you have posted is incomplete only give detail of Qahtani and Adnani Arabs .

Please do more research and come with proves historical or DNA

You dont have any genetic proof that pushtoons and arabs(adnani only) dont have genetical relation ,what you have posted is incomplete only give detail of Qahtani and Adnani Arabs .

Please do more research and come with proves historical or DNA

What are you talking about?

It's genetically proven that virtually all Middle Easterners (excluding Iranians who have an Anatolian patterning), have large quantities of Hg9 or J. Pashtuns have very very little of this. This is solid evidence Pashtuns are not of the same lineage as Arabs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom