What's new

US SOF trains with Pakistani SSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal 0-1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As US has opened doors for Pakistan after a while. This picture came from Fort Carson, Colorado. Where US Army 10th Special Forces Group(Airborne) trains with Pakistani SSG.
09-12-16-FeaturePhoto1-1024x731.jpg

Pakistani personnel with US counterparts during a Recce...

Last edited:
As US has opened doors for Pakistan after a while. This picture came from Fort Carson, Colorado. Where US Army 10th Special Forces Group(Airborne) trains with Pakistani SSG.
View attachment 614690
I once met a SSG guy on 6th September parade. I still remember him saying that US navy seals and others can't match what SSG guys can do.

I once met a SSG guy on 6th September parade. I still remember him saying that US navy seals and others can't match what SSG guys can do.

Yeah yeah. Stop believing on lumber 1 shiz man for god sake. That SSG Guy was into spirits. Don't just starting comparing our stuff with everyone. Seals operated in almost every corner of the world and they've state of the art equipment that just changes the whole operational SOP.

Nothing good will come out of this.
USA will do whatever it can to destroy Pakistan. Be it supporting PTM or Surat march or buying all the judges and making them own puppet

Leave this to the professionals, kids. We know what we're doing. Our SSG is battle tested and respected world over; the US training will help. All trainings do.

View attachment 614690

Why our bags and vests don't have matching colors with camouflage uniform?

Yeah yeah. Stop believing on lumber 1 shiz man for god sake. That SSG Guy was into spirits. Don't just starting comparing our stuff with everyone. Seals operated in almost every corner of the world and they've state of the art equipment that just changes the whole operational SOP.
I know that. Just wanted to share

View attachment 614690

This picture is 4 years old bro. Pak defense, sadly, has so many fake posts I can't believe it. To all members, reverse search images on google.

Old picture. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom