What's new

US skier says Twitter account suspended after he praised Beijing Games; they get ‘pretty bad media’

That's none of my business, mine is a personal account, not government politics. Banned out of sheer malice.
due to lack of transparency, no one out of China is ever sure that is it a personal account or part of a government agency.
The net is heavily controlled in china , VPN or no VPN.
Twitter has blocked trump's account from more than a year now.

due to lack of transparency, no one out of China is ever sure that is it a personal account or part of a government agency.
The net is heavily controlled in china , VPN or no VPN.
Twitter has blocked trump's account from more than a year now.
You will really help Americans to find reasons, maybe there are a lot of Indians working in Twitter, and Indians may have played a role in blocking accounts from Chinese

You will really help Americans to find reasons, maybe there are a lot of Indians working in Twitter, and Indians may have played a role in blocking accounts from Chinese
very possible. We are in a adversarial position wrt China at the moment.

Everyone is not as straightforward like the Chinese...
You Indians regard lying, unfair competition, and intrigue as your advantages. Pompeo of the United States once said that Americans have a special class to teach lying, cheating, and stealing, and he is proud to do so.
The same is true for Indians. There are thousands of fake news websites in India. What they do every day is to make up fake news about Pakistan and China. In the past, Pakistan was the focus, but now the focus is to make up fake news about China and use Indian English. The advantage is inciting hostility to China in the international public opinion circle.
In fact, many Chinese people have long been very dissatisfied with the current Chinese government's weakness towards India's policy, and india Modi government actually have little strength and just bluffing. Moreover, in India under the Modi government, which has intensified domestic conflicts, the Chinese government is probably limited by its relationship with the United States. china don't have time to take out my fists to deal with India, you Indians don't get too happy too early, we Chinese have always either don't do it, and we will give you a big surprise if we do it

Last edited:
I guess we can confirm that US Olympic athletes are not getting the $500 million anti-China money from the Congress.

Only anti-China propagandists get that money.

Back
Top Bottom