What's new

US shares India's concern that Pak allows Hafiz Saeed to roam free : State Department

[QUOTE="Retired Troll, post: 10768330, member: 184027]

So when is the work on that port stopping?[/QUOTE]

Right after you buy all that Iranian oil that India is supposedly not....

No, we don't have a ocean half naked 1.4 billion aboroginal paradise. But we know there is another magical 1.4 billion waiting and watching - the Chinese. They will cover the slack easy peasy.

The Chinese are already buying, they along with India are Iran’s largest customers. They won’t pick up the complete “exit “ of India.

Right after you buy all that Iranian oil that India is supposedly not....

When your lease expires on that port. We will negotiate with iranians[/QUOTE]

Sure....:D

The Chinese are already buying, they along with India are Iran’s largest customers. They won’t pick up the complete “exit “ of India.
No they won't. But that is the entire point of sanctions by your friends in Washington and Tel Aviv. To hurt the Iranians. And you will oblige Washington and Tel Aviv.

fb_story_21742.jpg

modi-1-1.jpg

No they won't. But that is the entire point of sanctions by your friends in Washington and Tel Aviv. To hurt the Iranians. And you will oblige Washington and Tel Aviv.

fb_story_21742.jpg

modi-1-1.jpg

Yup, we will do what we need to. We don’t commit suicide for others. As for the rest, We will have to see what we can manage.

Chabahar is still active. Why are people confusing oil imports with Chabahar?

Today's news.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/in-...ahar-port-operation-to-indian-company-1912590
Iran will handover the strategic Chabahar port to an Indian company within a month for operation as per an interim pact, Iranian Minister of Roads and Urban Development Abbas Akhoundi said Thursday.

As for oil, we have already made it clear that Iranian oil imports will continue. We are willing to cut imports by 50% as a middle ground, which is still to our benefit anyway.

No, we don't have a ocean half naked 1.4 billion aboroginal paradise. But we know there is another magical 1.4 billion waiting and watching - the Chinese. They will cover the slack easy peasy.
In that case they should be seeing Xi Jinping not IK.

We don’t commit suicide for others.
We don't either. It's just that we are smaller, lot smaller then you guys so we got to be more flexible and faster to keep kicking you guys in the nuts. I mean how else you think we have kept 1/3 of Kashmir in our hands against a country that has nearly 1:7 advantage. I mean just one of your states - Utter Pradesh has same population as Pakistan.

And we are still kicking you guys in te nuts. That is why you cry like b*tches to any stray that lands at New Delhi including Pompeo. I mean 1.4 billion and croaking about Hafiz Saeed. If you got the gonads come and get em like the US came after their guy.

Dare yeh. But then the Hindoo has been known in history to hide under his Sati's saree when invaders came from the west.

We don't either. It's just that we are smaller, lot smaller then you guys so we got to be more flexible and faster to keep kicking you guys in the nuts. I mean how else you think we have kept 1/3 of Kashmir in our hands against a country that has nearly 1:7 advantage. I mean just one of your states - Utter Pradesh has same population as Pakistan.

And we are still kicking you guys in te nuts. That is why you cry like b*tches to any stray that lands at New Delhi including Pompeo. I mean 1.4 billion and croaking about Hafiz Saeed. If you got the gonads come and get em like the US came after their guy.

Dare yeh. But then the Hindoo has been known in history to hide under his Sati's saree when invaders came from the west.

Nice rant but what’s the connection to the topic of Iranian oil etc

In that case they should be seeing Xi Jinping not IK.
The Iranians are our 'Iranic' brothers who share a lot with significant portion of Pakistan. The Indus region has a history going back 5,000 years with Archaemenid Persia. And we need to build a block in our region. It begins with Iran.

and uttar pradesh is being run by yogi...

The only people who HAVE obliged is Pakistan, which does not import a single barrel of oil or a single cubic meter of gas from its next door neighbour. Just a stones throw away from Pakistan

Hell, the Iranians even build a pipeline to Pakistan's border and the slaves of the US still refuse to buy.

India is the WORLDS SECOND LARGEST IMPORTER OF IRANIAN HYDROCARBONS.

Have some balls before lecturing others.

Back
Top Bottom