What's new

US senator warns Pakistan over links with Haqqanis

I'll have no crib so long as terms like Hindu Terrorists and Jewish terrorist are also used to describe terrorist activity done by Jews and Hindus

And thats where the problem is.. You are more interested in correlating every activity to one's religion. That way every news item would have a religion mentioned in that.. Like Muslim man caught a fish.. Hindu woman involved in an accident.. Christian man marries a muslim woman and so on.. Is that the kind of world you would want to live in??

And thats where the problem is.. You are more interested in correlating every activity to one's religion. That way every news item would have a religion mentioned in that.. Like Muslim man caught a fish.. Hindu woman involved in an accident.. Christian man marries a muslim woman and so on.. Is that the kind of world you would want to live in??

Tagging of activity with religion was started by media outlets owned by Jews ( it’s a fact they own it ) , Indians and others took up the same chorus.
Judging of actions by someone's faith was first and foremost targeted at Muslims and when its applied to others then the howling about ‘why bring relgion into it' comes to fore , just as you are displaying it here.
Point being that if religious labelling can be used for Muslims then it can also be used for a jew a hindu a christain or whatever else.

CLINTON ACCEPT ALREADY THAT CIA AND ISI BOTH HAVE LINKS WITH ALL TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS AND F** UP! CARL LEVIN!

Check out on youtube "Clinton with journalist where Hamid Mir said to her that CIA and ISI have links with terrorist organizations! she said yes!

LOL @ People who are blaming over HAQQANI! *** on this forum forget about Taliban and Al-Qaida LOL

Actually most Indians today dont like Pakistan (country.. not people).. irrespective of religion..

And do you think Pakistanis like india? Its indians who always rush to Pakistani forums, very few Pakistanis go to indian forums. In fact, we dont want anything to do with india.

And do you think Pakistanis like india? Its indians who always rush to Pakistani forums, very few Pakistanis go to indian forums. In fact, we dont want anything to do with india.

Nor we are interested to go in pagal kana like bharatraksha LOLZzzz

I have answered this question before.. look it up..

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Nor we are interested to go in pagal kana like bharatraksha LOLZzzz

but i saw you on Team BHP.. Thats an Indian site too ;)

Tagging of activity with religion was started by media outlets owned by Jews ( it’s a fact they own it ) , Indians and others took up the same chorus.
Judging of actions by someone's faith was first and foremost targeted at Muslims and when its applied to others then the howling about ‘why bring relgion into it' comes to fore , just as you are displaying it here.
Point being that if religious labelling can be used for Muslims then it can also be used for a jew a hindu a christain or whatever else.

That is absolutely correct.

Regardless of what the governments say, the western media has turned this into a global war on Muslims.

Talking of being Obsessed sir,I agree with the bolded part but then, You had Indian Defence section Section on PDF before any Indians joined PDF.

About the Pakistanis not rushing to other forums including Indian is either "Frog in the well" syndrome or you guys seem to know something that the whole world doesnt.

I have answered this question before.. look it up..

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

but i saw you on Team BHP.. Thats an Indian site too ;)

I am not on Team BHP i am on XBHP and ya its Indian "Motorcycle enthusiasts" web site not Defence forum lol ;)!

I hear ya but I dont agree with the notion that he spoke out of turn or did not follow the protocol.. The senator in question is the chairman of Armed services committee in the US Senate and was speaking to the Council on Foreign Relations. And he is sharing his views on how the armed forces stationed in Afghanistan can be utilized in the safest and most effective manner.

btw, if you go beyond the stupid reporting about warnings and what not, and go thru the actual text of his speech, you will realize that he is not addressing the Pakistani state/army/people at all.. He is simply talking to USA's council on Foreign relations and advising them on what posture USA should adopt wrt Afghanistan and Pakistan situation

excellent,
I appreciate that you picked this point up and thats exactly what I am saying, even if he is not part of a committee or senator for that matter and as a "concerned citizen" he can speak to his fellow Americans no problem with that, but when the news are touted as an official or unofficial warning to Pakistan then it causes confusion and thats not helpful. well in this very case this news was not really worthy of a thread in this forum at all and also the title is misleading too.

BUT (there is always a BUT :)..whatever he says publicly can be attributed as an official stance of the US government because he is a respectable member of the senate. unless there si a statement from the state department saying that his videos are his personal and the US government doesn’t share his idea of sending a warning to Pakistan.

just like a firm in business is liable if a salesperson uses company name and title to enter a contract with other parties, its held liable unless it makes a public declaration that the actins of that person were not consented or approved by the firm. the judge may decide a diminished responsibility in that case at best.

What trend we got here is that anyone who is or has been anybody in the US setup comes up and makes a inflammatory statements that reek with bigotry and lack substance and a lot of brovado hence we see a kind of “had enough already” reaction fro Pakistan, there is no longer an explanation on why Pakistan is unable to launch anymore attacks but actually a demand to Americans why they think that we should be expanding our fronts when you guys are starting negotiations and deciding your departure dates and why you think expanding the front will be of any help when the current fronts on either sides are still active?

I will urge every member whatever your nationality, please don’t spam the forum with the same stories from a new parrot after every few days. I will check with the forum admin and see if such threads can be trashed the moment they are posted and their posters given a friendly advice to either use the existing threads and add those stories there or just leave that story.

Back
Top Bottom